NBA East Coast/West Coast System Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA East Coast/West Coast System Plays

It's the East Coast/West Coast Trend, System, Biological Clock Plays. Central and Mountain Time Zone teams are never a part of this System. You simply play against an Eastern Time Zone team in their First Home Game after a Western Time Zone Road trip. You do the same when a Western Time Zone team goes to the Eastern Time Zone to play, then comes home. You play against them in their first Home game back from the trip. People have said that the biological clock takes a little time to catch up from the 3 hour difference and those trips are long, meaning when players get home they are busy catching up on business and things with the wife, girlfriend, kids, etc. Basketball takes a back seat sometimes for a day or two. Teams usually come out flat in their first home game after a cross country road trip. A team only needs to play at least one game in the opposite 3 hour time zone. It doesn't matter if they start or end the trip there as long as they traveled that far at some point in the road trip. It also doesn't matter if they play the final road game back in their own Time Zone or have 1, 2 or 3 days off before that 1st home game back. They just need to go cross country in to that 3 hour Time Zone at some point during the road trip

A lot of dogs seem to win outright in this and a ML play is not a bad option either. I don't have the numbers but most will remeber a LOT of road dogs winning outright in the 2 years i posted this. I suggest playing the spreads as that is what the record will be based on.

This System will have a total of 47 plays for the Season.

I posted this in 2003-04 and 2004-05. The overall record in those 2 seasons was (57-45-5). I have not done or followed it since then. I became a little busier here with pools and never got around to it. There is no real guarantee's or anything with this. I just felt like it seemed to make money so i tracked it for a couple of seasons and it did.

You can watch, follow or play along. I'm just going to post the plays again for this Season and see what happens.
    Last edited by wayne1218; 11-05-2009, 07:13 PM.

Play Against the Teams Listed Below on the Dates Shown beside Each Team.

Atlanta - 11/7
    Portland - 11/18
    Golden St - 11/20
    Toronto - 11/20
    Detroit - 11/25
    New York - 11/29
    LAC - 11/29
    New Jersey - 12/2
    Indiana - 12/9
    Miami - 12/11
    Orlando - 12/14
    Portland - 12/15
    Golden St - 12/16
    Washington - 12/22
    LAL - 12/22
    Portland - 12/25
    Cleveland - 12/27
    LAC - 12/27
    Boston - 1/2
    Philadelphia - 1/5
    Cleveland - 1/19
    Miami - 1/19
    Orlando - 1/20
    Portland - 1/25
    Sacramento - 1/26
    New Jersey - 1/27
    LAL - 2/3
    Charlotte - 2/6
    LAC - 2/6
    Sacramento - 2/16
    Boston - 2/23
    Atlanta - 2/24
    Charlotte - 3/1
    Philadelphia - 3/1
    Detroit - 3/2
    Portland - 3/3
    Indiana - 3/9
    LAL - 3/9
    Golden St - 3/11
    LAC - 3/15
    Toronto - 3/17
    Washington - 3/23
    LAL - 4/2
    Sacramento - 4/3
    LAC - 4/4
    New York - 4/6
    Golden St - 4/11

That is every play for the 2009-10 Season. Don't Forget, Play Against the Teams Listed!
    Last edited by wayne1218; 11-18-2009, 07:17 PM.

Comment

1st Play is on Saturday November 7th.

Denver @ Atlanta

Play Denver

Comment

Bump
        Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

Play #1 (11/7)

Denver +3

Comment

wayne,

I think you play this trend one game late with DEN, it should be CHA+. I am aware that you suppose to played against ATL at HM after the west coast swing. But they came back to the east coast and played their 1st game at CHA on 11/6.

ATL@LAK 11/1
            @POR 11/3
            @SAC 11/4 WEST
            @CHA 11/6 EAST

BOL

question for you... isn't PHO, ARZ consider west coast pacific time???
            Last edited by kenman64; 11-09-2009, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Yes, i saw that buddy but as stated in post one, it doesn't matter where they end the trip, even if it is in their own time zone. It is (0-1) so far. That was a tough one because 2 starters that played the night before, missed the Atl. game and a 3rd was suspended still for Denver. Not much you can do about that one except move on to the next one.

Comment

Play #2 Goes Tonight

Detroit +10.5

Comment

this fits into a couple systems/situations ........good luck to us and thanks for putting time in to help the people make educated decisions !!!!

Comment

I'm on the Pistons tonight, good luck to us!
                    Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

bump...

2 plays tonight

POR-9
                      MIA+2.5

Comment

Tonight i got

Portland -8

and

Miami +3

Comment

2010-2011 ???

Wayne - any chance you have this for the new 2010-2011 season? I recall doing pretty well with this last year, I think it is worth keeping an eye on again. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by drugstuntman View Post
                            Wayne - any chance you have this for the new 2010-2011 season? I recall doing pretty well with this last year, I think it is worth keeping an eye on again. Thanks.

Never saw this buddy but no, i didn't get a chance to do it this year.

Comment

Working...
                            X