Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strikeforce 11/7 (biggest play this year)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still feel that was an early stoppage on the Fedor fight. Just didnt feel right. Rogers looked like he was covering and trying to come back.

Nice night though You and Pain are the best!!!

PK
    No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Good job Mark!
      NBA is a joke

Comment

nice job my man ! nice hit on sheilds too , i really like him but i didn't think he could handle 185 lbs. he can ! Yo mark DREAM is partnering up with strikeforce, i have heard rumors but there is NO WAY that Shinya Aoki is in the crowd and they are not teaming up, that's also why gegard did not want to fight soko in japan he said well since your the same organization i'll just fight him in strikeforce. That is also why it wasn't for the belt that was really just the super hulk fight that was supposed to be in japan. ***also mousasi is hurt, that is why you said he didn't look his best he didn't because his shoulder is still injured from grappling with fedor, I knew this and still played it big.

Mark wouldn't mousasi vs anderson (silva) be a great fight. i'm playing it out in my head now, that would be a great fight man, and i'm sure you have heard that Dan Henderson is on his way to strikeforce also. The evolution of MMA... I love it.

BTW when the announce jacare vs miller it will look the same as it did tonight and i can almost assure you jacare won't be that much of a favorite.

Comment

I would love to see anderson vs. Mousasi. That would be awesome. Hopefully they give Henderson to Mousasi when he goes over. Im not a big fan of Miller. I will be making a big play on Jacre when they fight.
          2010: 23-12 +37.8
          2011: 4-0 + 20
          09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

Working...
          X