Bowling Green/Buffalo Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowling Green/Buffalo Play

Partly because the possible rainfall looks like it will only come after the game, and also because these ESPN stand-alone games always draw the OVER bettors, the total on this contest has climbed to 57.5, and the first half has gone up just this afternoon from 27 to 28.5.

It will still be cold in upstate NY, it will still be a national night game under brighter lights than these teams are accustomed to, and frankly, this total doesn't really add up.

In 8 games played, Bowling Green has gone over this total 3 times and under 5 times. In 8 games, Buffalo has gone over this total 2 times, and under 6 times. With the added factor of the pressure and lighting of the ESPN game, which has lowered totals all season long, I see a fairly close contest, between a Buffalo defense, which has been strongest against the pass, and a Bowling Green offense, which has no running game to speak of.

Sure, they'll put some points on the board, but neither of these offenses is really consistent enough to expect a firestorm of offense. The totals jumping past 56 for the game and both 27 and 28 for the first half also adds a great deal of value, so I am playing both.

BG/Buff UNDER 57.5
    BG/Buff Under 28.5 1H

Good luck.

I concur, Good Luck!!

Comment

Good luck Truckee

Comment

Thanks Truckee! I'm jumping on board with you!

Comment

GL tonight Truck!!!
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

gl w/ the unders

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Good luck Truckee!

Comment

Working...
              X