Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memphis Mafia

Great call on Georgia!

I was thinking about you and Georgia all day.

I thought about how you liked Georgia, and then I thought of being married to you, then I thought about betting Georgia, then I thought about being married to you and making bets with your money and expertise, etc.

Just before the game started I put my bet in, via computer, on Georgia. It was before the game actually kicked off when I clicked the bet through. It did not take as this was just at the official time even though before the kick off. I called and complained but it was too late and so the bet was never made.

Seriously, you the Woman!!!!

Keep up that great handicapping.
    sigpic

?

Yo... we need to get back private messaging. This is shit I dont need to be reading. Thinking about marrying her??? Do you even now for sure that MM is a woman? She does have good picks...yes. But come on ART get some confirmation shes a woman before you start talking about marriage. Cmon man we all know you were rubbin' one out thinking of memphis and then you couldnt get your bet in and lost out on one of her good picks.
    I mean no harm ... just one squirrel talking.
    WANTED S. MECA
    Meca is wanted throughout Amsterdam, NY for being a dead beat bookie. Meca is known for collecting loses and not paying winners. If seen, smack him, w/ a tire iron. Also note he has few teeth remaining.

Comment

hornetcat2000

Sorry I offended you.
      sigpic

Comment

no offense

You didn't offend me... not at all. I was just joking around. I took a day off from gambling and was just having some fun. I meant no harm ART. I dish and I can take it. Have a great day. I'll erase my messages if you want before MM see's them.
        WANTED S. MECA
        Meca is wanted throughout Amsterdam, NY for being a dead beat bookie. Meca is known for collecting loses and not paying winners. If seen, smack him, w/ a tire iron. Also note he has few teeth remaining.

Comment

Just a little sarcasim(sp). Can't you take a joke buddy.

Comment

Horneycat... i have a theory about her "coming clean" post earlier this week PMS... i think the doubt is gone

Comment

horneycat your a funny prick. ART CAN I COME TO THE WEEDING. FUNNY SHIT

Comment

Love to have you at the wedding.

Can you tell our guests a "Herbie story" at the reception?
                sigpic

Comment

YES I WILL. I MAY GO OUT AND GET HERBIE SOME NEW TRIM TONIGHT. HORNEYCAT YOUR STILL A FUNNY SHIT.

Comment

Art :

As stated how do we know ?

Is a horneycat indeed a horneycat , or just a horneydog ?

This world will never know , but one thing is for certain " We all take our chances " .... because after all thats why we gamble !

The kids have left and I am as weak as a wet noddle ( to much time in the jacquzi ) but my belly is full and my heart knows this :

The gal is hotter than a blistered butt on a nun in a pepper patch ( )

Lets exchange our vows at a later date but in the meantime we have to quit meeting like this because look at the ruckus we started ?

I had a great day , all I love is well and all I care for is solid . You got yours ( teaser ) and I got mine ( 3 parlays ) lets leave it at that . Till then " Happy Trails " and catch ya at the turn !

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:

ps - 5 and O in NCAA roundball ( yahoo !!! )
                    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Working...
                    X