Nba system season long thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nba system season long thread

I am going to keep the whole season in this one thread. In order to keep it as short as possible please post comments in the thread started in the all sports discussion thread. Thanks.

Ok here is the first week of Nov. I will update it daily or as needed with new plays or win/loss. Remember all plays you must buy 3 points.

Nov 1
    A bet Atlanta Hawks

Nov 3
    A bet Denver Nuggets
    A bet Phoenix Suns

Nov 6
    A bet Toronto Raptors
    SEASON RECORDS AS OF 1/24/16

NFL
    LW 2-0 +3
    SEAS 64-40-3 +23.05

NBA
    LW 1-2 -2.3
    SEAS 17-16 +6.4

NHL
    LW 8-3 +5.85
    SEAS 20-14 +0.35

NCAAB
    LW 1-7 -12.1
    SEAS 16-20 -8.3

FINAL COLLEGE FOOTBALL RECORD FOR 2015-16

70-79 -49.45

Good luck bobby
    jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Good luck buddy!!

Comment

Gl stb!
        Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Did anyone lay -170 on the Hawks tonight?0

Comment

NICE CALL. Cant believe we got the cover. FINALLY A BREAK IN THE RITE DIRECTION!!!!

Comment

atlanta outscores lakers 34-20 to lose by eight. system wins a A bet. shit works. whoever made it up, i don't care.
              THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
              your word is your bond

Comment

that was crazy. Lakers cover 2nd half by a half a point. Get outscored in the 4th quarter to not cover by a half of a point..........Basketball seems to be one of the shadiest sports around. I trailed on Atlanta and thought I definately had lost, so I quit paying attention. Then, I checked my account and had seen I had won and couldn't believe it. I am definately done betting the hoops. Too shady in my opinion.

Comment

I would have lost if i hadnt bought the three points. (+9 1/2)Tennessee also won the C bet in the NFL.

Comment

Now you know why I have stated I rarely bet Lakers games because I think sometimes they are crooked and shady things go on at the end when outright winner is no longer in doubt (although I had them last night in a nice multi team parlay which hit, betting them and buying them down to 6 only because JB had them).
                    Bottom line-Lakers were up by as many as 16 with several minutes to play and yet won by only 8- closing line was 8 1/2-as Artie Johnson used to say on the old Laugh-In TV show, "Very interesting, very interesting indeed."

Comment

Wow can't believe that was a winner with the 3 points. Nice.
                      Just looking at tomorrows games, I'm assuming Denver will be favored by 6 or 7 and Phoenix by 1 or 2 is my guess.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1 View Post
                        Now you know why I have stated I rarely bet Lakers games because I think sometimes they are crooked and shady things go on at the end when outright winner is no longer in doubt (although I had them last night in a nice multi team parlay which hit, betting them and buying them down to 6 only because JB had them).
                        Bottom line-Lakers were up by as many as 16 with several minutes to play and yet won by only 8- closing line was 8 1/2-as Artie Johnson used to say on the old Laugh-In TV show, "Very interesting, very interesting indeed."
                        When I quit watching, the lakers were up by 24 I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Sarge View Post
                          When I quit watching, the lakers were up by 24 I think.
                          Yeah-I knew they were up by 22 or so in the third quarter.
                          But come on-the world champion Lakers up by 16 with just two minutes and change playing at home and only winning by 8 when the line is 8 1/2-that smells like fish which has been rotting for about a year!

Comment

Has it been answered yet which books let you buy three points?

Comment

Originally posted by savage1 View Post
                              Has it been answered yet which books let you buy three points?
                              Not sure about the others but I know 5dimes will. Gotta pay a lot of juice though. If the Nets were a play tonight, buying 3 points would be -200.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Working...
                              X