• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday's NUTS!

Yesterday
    NBA 1-0 +2.00 units
    NCAAF 2-0 +6.40 units
    NHL 3-1 +7.80 units

Great day yesterday! Let's keep it going! Sorry this is late! It's early here but I've gotta get these in! Starting out light today...

NCAAF
    2 units - [109] Cincinnati Bearcats -17
    2 units - [117] Indiana Hoosiers +17

ESPN College Game Day is in Eugene. The camera shots of campus and the cheerleaders and Auzten is just taking me back! Loved my time there and maybe I'll go back to school! Great place!

Be back of course! We'll have more, more, more! Best of Luck! I hope we can keep this going! Enjoy yourselves! Aloha!
    2019 SEASON
    NCAAF
    42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
    11-11 +2.60 units

Good luck to you today Peanut!!

Hope your pup is doing well.

Comment

G
      O
      O
      D

L
      U
      C
      K

T
      O
      D
      A
      Y

D
      E
      A
      N
      O

Comment

GL today NUT!!!
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by peanutgallery View Post
          Yesterday
          NBA 1-0 +2.00 units
          NCAAF 2-0 +6.40 units
          NHL 3-1 +8.40 units

Great day yesterday! Let's keep it going! Sorry this is late! It's early here but I've gotta get these in! Starting out light today...

NCAAF
          2 units - [109] Cincinnati Bearcats -17
          2 units - [117] Indiana Hoosiers +17

ESPN College Game Day is in Eugene. The camera shots of campus and the cheerleaders and Autzen is just taking me back! Loved my time there and maybe I'll go back to school! Great place!

Be back of course! We'll have more, more, more! Best of Luck! I hope we can keep this going! Enjoy yourselves! Aloha!
          Had to make some corrections...

Here is my total of the day in the NHL! It's hit the last 3 days in a row. Let's hope it comes in again!

Adding

NHL
          8 units - [8] New Jersey/ Tampa Bay u5 1/2 (-125)

Again, I'll have more! Get this in!!! Puck drops at 3:05 pm est.
          2019 SEASON
          NCAAF
          42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
          11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

Okay guys! We are looking good so far, but it's still early of course... Here are your next batch of plays...

Adding

NCAAF
            2 units - [111] Central Michigan Chippewas +7 (-120)
            1 unit - [148] Florida Gators -14 (-120)

Sorry! No bombs yet but be patient! If it comes it comes, but these should be good! Just because they are small doesn't mean I don't like them. I'm just playing smart...

Good Luck! More to come!
            Last edited by peanutgallery; 10-31-2009, 02:40 PM.
            2019 SEASON
            NCAAF
            42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
            11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

gl tonight peanut

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Well, the NHL total of the day came in again today! Hope you were on it! That's now four days in a row... And if you play the posted units, you've been scooping $100 to $200 a day now for 4 days straight...

So far today:
                NCAAF 1-1 -0.20 units
                NHL 1-0 +8.00 units

Indiana was a heart-breaking loss but it was washed by a backdoor cover from Cincy! It's looks like we may split Florida and CMU too! But I have found something I really like. Here are more plays:

Adding

NCAAF
                12 units - [163] Texas Longhorns -9

NHL
                2 units - [9] Buffalo/ New York Islanders o5 1/2 (-110)
                1 unit - [9] Buffalo Sabres (-120)

Of course I'm looking at the big game... You know which one I'm talking about!!! Back with more later!!!
                2019 SEASON
                NCAAF
                42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
                11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

Okay guys! My Ducks play in about 40 minutes! So here we go:

I think taking USC on the money line (-150) is too easy of a bet. They are making it very enticing to take a team like USC who has historically been a stand-up program and has constantly delivered in situations like this...
                  When looking at the roster, what has to jump out at you is the size of these USC players. Oregon is very undersized, even for the Pac-10, and that could pose a lot of problems.
                  On the plus side, it's one game. It's at Autzen. USC starts a true freshman QB. Also, in the past 2 games they given up 24 points to Notre Dame and 36 to Oregon State!!! And the Ducks are exponentially better on that side of the ball than both those teams... And until Oregon stops covering and looking so good, I have to play them...

Adding

NCAAF
                  2 units - [188] Oregon Ducks +3 1/2

You may call this a homer play but understand something: it's because I'm a homer that I'm only going 2 units. If I wasn't a proud alum and if I didn't have so much at stake emotionally, then I would've went even more... I really like the Ducks in this spot...
                  2019 SEASON
                  NCAAF
                  42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
                  11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

So far today:
                    NHL 1-2 +4.60 units
                    NCAAF 2-2 -1.60 units

Oregon and our big play (Texas) look good going into the half. I have another add and this will probably be it. I may have a 2nd half total on the last NBA game. So far it's another profitable day! Let's hope our horses take care of business!!!

Adding

NCAAF
                    4 units - [188] Southern California/ Oregon u27

Why is this total so low?!?!?! They've got 41 points so far! I'm going under!

Good Luck! Happy Halloween!!! Now I'm going to pick my dog up from the vet and speed home!
                    2019 SEASON
                    NCAAF
                    42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
                    11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

Uh huh! You know you had to hear from me at least one more time! How 'bout my Ducks! Hell yeah! Let's recap the day:

NHL 1-2 +4.60 units
                      NCAAF 5-2 +16.40 units

Another winning day!!!

If you faded and want some of your money back I'd lean over 98 in the Mavs-Clippers game! Good night! See you tomorrow!

USuCk

Bahahahahahahahahaha!
                      2019 SEASON
                      NCAAF
                      42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
                      11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

Hey Nut Congrats to your Ducks. They really put a beat down on So Cal. I am still scratching my head hoow they lost to Boise in their opening game. If it wasn't for that they would definitely be playing for the national title. Maybe with some luck they will still get in.

Comment

Working...
                        X