what do y'all think of these

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do y'all think of these

Im taking Kentucky -6.5, Houston -10, and Florida -7. goin big on kentucky.....

2 of 3

I didn't have a play on the Kentucky Game, but I'm with ya on the other 2.

Good Luck!

^Hawk^
    Other Betting Forums? They do not exist. They are on the moon. Do not believe the lies! The only forum is BettorsChat! - Iraqi Information Minister

Comment

rachel, Welcome to the Forum!

I like Fla. but not alot. They seem to always struggle on the road in these games that they shouldn't in Conference.

Houston should cover but then again it's Houston laying Double Digits on the Road? :eek:

Kentucky i just don't have much of an opinion on but i don't think i could take Vandy.

Good Luck!

Comment

HI RACHEL HERBIE SAYS WELCOME AND I LIKE THE PLAYS . HERBIE IS A GENTELMAN IN HIS NEW TUX.

Comment

I like Fla. because the So. Car. top running back is out and Fla is 11 points superior otherwise. So. Car. has a 3 point advantage with the home field but Fla. does ok on the road.

Both teams need the game. So. Car. wants a bowl bid and Fla. wants a tie or better in their conference division and a good bowl bid.

Kentucky is 10 points better than Vandy but Vandy gets the 3 point advantage for being at home.

Also would go against Army with Houston.

I am not playing any of these except Fla -1 on a 6 point tease with LSU -1.
          sigpic

Comment

thanks guys for all the replies.

its hard for us ladies to find good help on these forums, but I've heard great things about this one. So I could use any kind of help or insight you guys can give. I also like colorado is that a good decision....

Comment

I believe you are right iowa st is down and out and playing horrible. Colorado beat missouri last week lets hope they play like that today. good luck RACHEL

Comment

WELCOME RACHEL

LOTS OF GOOD PEOPLE ON HERE NEED ANYTHING JUST ASK

Comment

* Welcome Aboard *

These fellas will go a long ways in assisting any decisions you make , they are top-notch !

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
                  " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Working...
                  X