Trick or Treat NCAA Plays for 10/31

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trick or Treat NCAA Plays for 10/31

Hopefully all treats and no tricks. Good luck to everyone this weekend. I may add 1 or 2 later but here's what I got now.

POD Nebraska -13 over Baylor. This is my biggest play of the weekend. I know your probably thinking how can he take Nebraska after they embarassed themselves at home against Iowas State by not only losing but turning the ball over 8 times. Well I think Nebraska is looking to bitch slap someone and Baylor is just what the doctor ordered. Here is a quick comparison of the 2 teams.

Rushing Offense. Baylor is #77 in the country averaging 131 ypg. Nebraske is # 61 averaging 146ypg. Not much difference there.

Passing Offense. Baylor is # 53 averaging 223 ypg. Nebraska isn't much better coming in at # 42 averaging 235 ypg.

Total Offense. Baylor is # 75 avg. 355 ypg. Nebraska is only slightly better avg. 381 and is the # 58 ranked offense.

Scoring. Baylor is #72 avg. 24 ppg but a lot of these points were put up before their # 1 QB Griffin got injured. Over the last 3 games Baylor has put up a total of 24 points or 8 ppg. Nebraska is # 48 in scoring averaging 28 ppg.

On paper the offenses are about even but the big difference is in the defenses.

Rush Defense. Baylor is # 100 giving up an avg of 184 rushing ypg. Nebraska is # 22 giving up 102 ypg.

Pass defense. Baylor is # 63 giving up 216 ypg. Nebraska is # 13 giving up 164 ypg.

Total defense. Baylor is # 91 giving up 401 ypg. Nebraska is # 8 giving up 266 ypg.

Scoring Defense. Baylor is # 66 giving up 24 ppg. Nebraska is # 5 giving up 11 ppg. Last week while the offense had 8 turnovers the defense held Iowa State to 9 points.

I will be surprised if Baylor scores more than 7 points on Nebraska. I am looking for a final of 31 - 7.

Other Plays

Houston -6' over So. Mississippi.

UCONN -8 over Rutgers. Posted this earlier in another thread with a write-up.

Idaho -2'

Oregon + 3 over USC

3 team 7 point teaser- Tennessee +1, Florida State -2, and Georgia Tech -5'

Good luck maniac ...

I think you have the wrong date in your title .. hahahaha

Want me to edit???

Comment

ravenmaniac,

i always thought "trick or treats" was on OCT.31

BTW,do you post on RavensInsider.com or are you a
      member of RavensNest #1 ??

just wondering if i might already know you,hope you don't
      mind me asking.

Good Luck..RTF
      "Just Living the Dream"Go TERPS

Comment

Yea Spark please edit. Duh, Maybe I am dyslexic and don't know it.

Comment

RTF: sorry but the answer to both of your questions is no.

Comment

GL raven. I like the looks of that teaser.

Comment

Good luck raven---m
              jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

My Huskers have been embarrassing to say the least the last two weeks. I know they are a descent team. Without their top two running backs and an inconsistent qb things just aren't the same. If Helu's shoulder is better so that he can hang on to the ball, they cover easily as the Nebraska line should win the battle of the bigs and like you said the D should shut down Baylor. I like the call and I'll ride along on this one. Good luck!

Comment

LOve the Nebraska call. It took EIGHT turnovers to lose by one score. They hold onto the ball I see it being over early. GOOD LUCK!

Comment

GL Buddy
                    Questions, comments, complaints:
                    [email protected]

Comment

Let's add Temple +7 over Navy and UTEP -7 over UAB

Comment

Throwing one more out, Northwestern +17 over Penn State. This is a sandwich game for PSU coming between their big win over Michigan and their showdown next week with Ohio State. Hope I can catch them looking ahead. NW has played some decent ball recently.

Comment

good luck today buddy. i'm on neb. also
                          dave
                          jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

gl today....like em ALL

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Gl Raven!

Comment

Working...
                              X