10/27 Titillating Tues Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10/27 Titillating Tues Plays

Wouldn't it be worth it to just play Nov1st w/ Nov 6th plays in a teaser then and get 5 points than having to buy 3 points(however you do that) If you only have 1 play in a week I can see why you'd have to buy the points.
    Last edited by baldtacolover1; 10-27-2009, 01:11 PM.

Ok my plays have been on and off mostly off lately and really need to get on track or probably will just go back to tailing some of you good people

NCAA Football
    1* ECU -4
    NHL
    1* Edmonton -130
    NBA
    1*
    Celtics +5
    Under Lakers/Clippers 208 (will see if gets any higher before locking in )
    PS. Meg I respect your plays you are doing an awesome job and am just curious since you only post 1 or 2x per week do you have that much dicipline to only bet "best bets" or do you play a few others and don't post?? Thanks for your responce
    I'm trying to manage money better
    Best of luck all what ever you do

Comment

Hey! We're both on Edmonton! I hope that's a good thing! BOL with the "Tit Tues" plays man!
      2019 SEASON
      NCAAF
      42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
      11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

Good luck #1
        jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

gl taco

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Hey BTL..Thanks!..I post everything I play..It just takes me a long time to go through everything and decide and some days work gets in the way of doing that and others like today I just can't decide one way or another so I lay off instead of trying to force a play like I used to...

Good luck tonight!!!

P.s..happy late birthday

Comment

Working...
            X