Strong Plays (0-2)(-4.40 units)
    Regular Plays (0-2)(-2.20 units)

Overall (2-4)(-0.60 units)

SEASON OVERALL

Best Bets (6-8)(-8.40 units)
    Strong Plays (9-4)(+9.20 units)
    Regular Plays (6-11)(-6.10 units)

Overall (21-25)(-5.30 units)

Another boring week. Lost again, but not much. I am due for a great week sooner or later, hopefully this is the week. I am taking some scary picks this week.

Miami +7 vs New Orleans (best bet)……………..You almost have to be out of your mind going against the Saints the way they looked last week. The Saints more than likely will not lose a game at home this year and if they get home field throughout the playoffs, I think they are going to the Superbowl. But they are beatable on the road vs good teams. Miami after a horrible start is starting to look like last years team that won the division. Miami usually comes up big at home vs big name teams having great seasons. I look for a great effort from the defense this week as Miami finds a way to keep this close and have a shot at the end to win it. Go ahead…call me crazy.

Steelers -5.5 vs Minnesota (best bet)…………….Another scary pick giving the Vikings points, but that is what I am going to do. Lets not forget the Brett Favre is an old man and he is very capable of imploding vs a defense like the Steelers. I really think Pittsburgh comes up with a nice game plan to shut the Vikings offense down. Vikes might get some points of big plays, but for the most part I think they will be slowed down and we will see on of those game where Favre makes some mistakes that leads directly to Steeler points. Steelers by 10 or better.

Dallas -4 vs Atlanta (strong play)………………..Another gut feeling here. I just think Dallas is going to come up real big in this one and win going away. Atlanta has a history or sucking on the road, maybe not as much this year as years past, but Dallas is in need of a statement win and I think they bring their A-game on Sunday and win surprisingly easily.

San Fran +3 vs Houston (strong play)………….Houston was supposed to be a improved team this year and challenge in the conference, but once again they are not what they are supposed or think they are going to be. In the meantime San Fran is a team on the rise. If San Fran wants to continue to get better and make and advance in the playoffs, these are the type of teams they have to beat on the road and they will do that this week.

Chicago +1 vs Cincinnati (regular play)………………..I think Cincy all of a sudden is getting too much respect and I think they are going to be a good fade the next few weeks. As improved as they are, especially at home, why are they only a one point favorite. Bears find a way to win on the road this week.

Arizona +7 vs Giants (regular play)…………..Two ways to look at this one. Giants got embarrassed last week and will be angry and crush Arizona this week, or and the way I think it will happen is the Giants have played a weak schedule and got exposed last week and they are not the unbeatable team everybody thinks. Lets not forget that Arizona was in the Superbowl last year and they are starting to play better. This should be a tough, hard fought game with plenty of points. I just feel seven is way to many. I think this line should be 3.5 or 4.

I am going to play this week, but take next week off. I am going on vacation from October 31st through November 8th. That is a good thing as I probably need a break from all this losing.

Good Luck Everybody!!

GL mark. The NFL has slaughtered me this season, but I love the Dolphins call. I think the Saints are going to struggle big time against the Fins and the wildcat. Not to mention Brees isn't always great on the road. I think the Fins could deliver the Saints their first loss here.

Comment

gl Mark....thanks

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
      X