No announcement yet.

Chado's Thursday Pucks!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did you see carters breakaway in the end...thought he would put it away for philly...
    9-4 = +5.85

Comment

Originally posted by SPLIT SALAD View Post
      did you see carters breakaway in the end...thought he would put it away for philly...
      Thought we had it there...dont know why he went to the backhand with the great wrist shot he has...
      Last edited by Chado1; 10-22-2009, 10:20 PM.
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

I'd have a hard time not betting the -.5 instead of the -1. Ties are for pussies and only pussies play soccer

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
          I'd have a hard time not betting the -.5 instead of the -1. Ties are for pussies and only pussies play soccer
          I cant seem to figure out what is the better option. The odds are the exact same for -0.5 and -1 with pros and cons for each. I am weighing all the different variables and its very tough to figure out which is the better of the two...

Comment

Just want you to know I saw your post before you edited it. I wasn't trying to talk any shit

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
              Just want you to know I saw your post before you edited it. I wasn't trying to talk any shit
              Of course not bro why would you think that..

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                Of course not bro why would you think that..
                I'm not sure

Paranoid I guess

I read it again after it was posted and it kind of sounds like smack talk if someone reading it hadn't see your edit.

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                  I cant seem to figure out what is the better option. The odds are the exact same for -0.5 and -1 with pros and cons for each. I am weighing all the different variables and its very tough to figure out which is the better of the two...
                  odds are the same? do you lose with the .5 and push with the -1 ? my local doesn"t offer either...only puck lines (1.5 either way ) meaning ML in reg for less vig, but lose on ties...
                  9-4 = +5.85

Comment

although i won my philly bet, i'd have to say i think the -.5 reg time is the way to go, since it really eliminates the juice.

very tough sitting with philly -170 in ot and shootout.

Comment

Working...
                    X