Clear All

• drockromero pick city - 10/21

MLB Record -23.6 (36-2-35)
    PGA Record -2.0 (1-2)
    CFB Record +10.4 (8-1-8)
    NFL Record +2.1 (7-7)
    NHL Record +19.2 (5-3)

Records as of 8/15/09

it's been a good week so far, hitting a 20* play on MNF and then a +19.0 unit parlay last night with the Penguins, Canadians & Flames. MLB was strong for me during the regular season, but i seem to be on the wrong sides with the post season, so let's try these wacky plays for 10/21:

7* All Sports Parlay Dodgers/Islanders +420. . . the Islanders have to win sometime, right? why not against the team with the second fewest goals so far? as for Manny's shower time- seems he always plays a role when called out. guess we'll see if that's a winning role tonight. . .

7* Parlay Avalanche/Blackhawks+Canucks Over 5.5 +295. . . the Avs are rollin' and if there's one thing i've learned living in the Mile High City- if a team's rollin' hard, ride them until the wheels fall off. Looking for the Canucks and Blackhawks to SCORE. . .

10* Tulsa+UTEP Under 29.5 First Half. . . riding that low scoring 1st half trend here for weekday NCAA games. i know UTEP's D is terrrrible, but feel the home crowd will at least hype them up for 2 quarters. . . after that, things could get ugly. . .

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!! HAPPY HUMPDAY !!! KNOCK 'EM DEAD!!!

Good luck on the plays tonight drock!

Comment

GL tonight D!!!
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

BOL Drock

Comment

Gl today

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

BOL to ya tonite Drock.
            Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

good luck
              jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Working...
              X