• Wednesday NHL plays

NHL (2-0-1) (+4.00 units)

5*
    4*
    3*(0-0-0)(+0.00 units)
    2*(2-0-1)(+4.00 units)
    1*

Going with 3 for tonight...really like one---

4*Florida Panthers ML -103...these two teams have started the year out going in opposite directions but I don't think that will last. Florida is by no means a top tier team but they will be feisty at home. If you look closely at Buffalo's games this season, they have yet to play a top, tough team except for Detroit...(who happen to be playing TERRIBLE hockey right now). Florida hasn't been winning but they have faced some of the best in Philly, NJ, Car and ChicagoX2. Yes I know out of those they have 2 win/4 chances, but Philly they beat at home (last game) and lost to NJ by 1 at home as well. They will come out and win this game, I have it by 2 goals but will play it safer on the low ML.

3*Minnesota/Colorado OVER 5.5 +100....to make it simple, Colorado's young guns are flying and they can flat out score at the moment. However they are playing their 6th straight road game and Minny is back home after a 5 game road trip. The Wild have an awful record and they should come out firing at home. The Avs will get theirs but could be reeling on D...should see plenty of goals in this one.

2*NY Islanders +0.5 -133 (60 minutes)...This is a play on a young Isles team hungry for win #1 and a play against a Carolina team that in one word has looked like "SHIT" on the road. In 3 road games (0-3) they have been outscored 14-4. I know NYI haven't scored lately but they will fight this one out to atleast OT.

GL!!

good luck I am on the Islanders as well
    SEASON RECORDS AS OF 1/24/16

NFL
    LW 2-0 +3
    SEAS 64-40-3 +23.05

NBA
    LW 1-2 -2.3
    SEAS 17-16 +6.4

NHL
    LW 8-3 +5.85
    SEAS 20-14 +0.35

NCAAB
    LW 1-7 -12.1
    SEAS 16-20 -8.3

FINAL COLLEGE FOOTBALL RECORD FOR 2015-16

70-79 -49.45

Comment

GL tonight bro..against you on the Panthers but with you on the Isles!!!
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

gl tonight ...

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

gl tonight!

Comment

Good luck tonight
            jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Nice night last night..good luck tonight Dr.!

Comment

Best of luck tonight Doc, I will be tailing on the top 2, my book does not offer +.5, they only offer +1.5 and I didnt want to lay that kind of chalk..if they did offer +.5, I would be on all 3...Thanks for sharing...lets cash these bad boys

Comment

wow...that has to be one of the worst starts to a game I can remember...sorry fellas

Hopefully the other 2 hit--

Comment

Working...
                  X