No announcement yet.

ironchung-REAL FOOTBALL WEEK 8 !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GL this weekend Mr Chung Ill be checking in for some winners.
    HAWKWIND RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Chunger was a school boy when he capped his first college game.

Georgia Tech I believe it was, and from then his life would never be the same.

Sorry Chunger, couldn't resist the Bad Company tune/analogy.

I am with you on Bama. Crompton is a local kid, and I am pulling for him, but I can't see TN putting many points on the board. I appreciate the heads up on the TN money, but I think Bama rolls by 24. I think Crompton and the TN offense is in an untenable position. (Had to throw in a good word there to keep up the theme).

GL buddy

Comment

gl to ya chung!

Comment

Originally posted by harold_bush View Post
          Hey Wayne, I've always been curious on other bettors thoughts on buying points. If you are willing to buy a half point to get the line down to a key number.........buying 14.5 down to 14 -120, why not buy a full point down to 13.5 -130 and instead of getting a tie at 14 (key number) you get the win? I realize you have to stop somewhere, you can't buy two points, but just curious to see what you think. Thanks for any feedback.
          when we had pinnycle and could buy down not paying a premium,i would do this a lot harold,but with locals,and each hook costing 10 cents of juice-you have to cut it off somewhere or the juice will eat you alive,but i have been buying points for years and last 3 or 4,it has worked out for me,when tallying up records at the end of the season ....
          DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Good luck chunger man
            jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

good luck chunger - may da force and da goats be with you !!!
              dave
              jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

GL this weekend brother may the force be strong!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

add-on 12 inch extension top plays // line # 357 texas over 49 minus 140 for 3 units // line # 391 fresno -23- for 3 units // AQUACHUNG // MTGSOTFBWUYS !!

Comment

dudes-WINNERS ON OKLA AND CENT MICH=loser on bame-should have listened to my gut feeling-told you guys that line was fucked up !!

Comment

guys split out 2 stars go 2-2 lose .6 units // split out 3 stars lose 1.2 units // the texas over 3 star was brutal,42 at the half,and only score 6 in the 2nd half !!

Comment

Working...
                      X