Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday's NUTS!

Yesterday 3-3 +1.20 units

The Falcons saved the day for us yesterday. Although we haven't been cleaning up, it's been two straight plus days and that's really all I can ask for...

I really cannot believe that I'm seeing so many cappers here posting for the Chargers. You know I love you guys but the Chargers?!?!?! Really? You're going to put your hard-earned money on NORV TURNER?!?!?! Let's think about this guys!

The Chargers are again without the anchor of their offensive line (C Nick Hardwick). I also question the health of LT Dielman as well. I'm going to drop a name; maybe you've heard of him: Elvis Dumervil. This guy's having a great season and you know his name will be called tonight on multiple occasions. He's going to cause major chaos tonight.
    Everyone's talking about: "Well, the Chargers have ruled this division and this a must win for them tonight"... Listen, I understand all that, but don't get caught up in reading only half of the book here. The Broncos are ready to step up and take this division people!!! Kyle Orton is playing mistake free ball! The defense is playing lights out (5 games, 5 unders)! San Diego defense is a mess (they have given up 152 yards rushing per game L3)! Tonight, they are going against the best offensive line in the league!
    And the icing on the cake: do you trust Norv Turner or Josh McDaniels? C'mon! Norv Turner. How does anyone not cringe when you put those two words together? Norv Turner. [shudder] Okay, I'll stop with that now. You have got to be either brain dead or just plain not paying attention if you have not noticed the consistent erosion of the San Diego Chargers since Norv's arrival. Pay attention. He's not a good coach! Norv Turner. Seriously! Norv Tuner. My God!

NFL
    4 units - Denver Broncos +3 1/2 (-105)
    2 units - Denver/ San Diego u46

I may even upgrade this later! Sorry about the rant but I really have thought this thru. I know I'm not having my best year in football and whatever you choose to wager on, I wish you all the Best of Luck... always have! Aloha!
    2019 SEASON
    NCAAF
    42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
    11-11 +2.60 units

I like the call here....gl peanut

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

GL tonight NUT!!!
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Good luck Peanut!!

Comment

Good Luck nuts

Comment

GL nuts. That's what gets me about this game. The Chargers 'need' this one more, they're coming off a bye, but Norv Turner is involved. He is always a big red flag IMO no matter the talent or situation involved...

Comment

Originally posted by hokie99 View Post
              GL nuts. That's what gets me about this game. The Chargers 'need' this one more, they're coming off a bye, but Norv Turner is involved. He is always a big red flag IMO no matter the talent or situation involved...
              What do you suppose the over/ under will be on camera shots of Norv Turner - with that nervous "I think I'm going to be sick" look on his face - will be?

Adding:

MLB
              4 units - New York Yankees/ Los Angeles Angels u8 1/2 (+105)
              2 units - Los Angeles Angels -135

It's a little late but let's be honest, no one's tailing my baseball plays anyway! Good Luck!
              2019 SEASON
              NCAAF
              42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
              11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

GL Nuts! Nice pick with the dirty birds last night
                MLB 1-0 @ +1.5*
                NHL 1-3-1 @ -6.5*
                NFL 1-1 @ -1*
                CFB 0-1 @ -3*

Comment