Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Biggest MNF Play of the season! SD SUPERCHARGERS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bol!

Comment

GL tonight VIP!!!
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

I really expect to see the Chargers best game of the year - Denver is ready for a dose of reality and it comes tonight.

Comment

this sucks...
          Each 1* is worth 0.50

BASKETBALL
          Record = 0-0

2011 HOT PICK!
          Record= 0-0

2010 FOOTBALL
          Record = 89-61-3

*UPDATED 02/15/2011

CURRENT SEASON MOOD:

Comment

I know it is easy to say after the game is over but I was amazed at how much one way thinking there was on the game last night.
            All I heard was Denver is coming off an emotional high after three straight games against good teams, Denver is due to lose against the pointspread, San diego is well rested and needs the game, etc.
            Perhaps it should have also been considered that Denver has been playing extremely well, is undefeated both straight up and against the point spread and feeling quite confident at the present time.
            I didn't play the game at all because as stated in the poll, I had an open teaser with Denver the day before and would simply try to middle it and in addition thought it was too close to call.
            My overall opinion though based on many years of gambling is that if you go against winning streaks (and/or losing streaks for that matter) in sports because you think it is time for the streak to end and especially in a case like this where the team on the winning streak is getting points, it is not a good bet especially if you make it a big play and you will lose more often than not. jmho

Comment

You're right I am like you that's how I won last week in college and nfl if you read my thread. I rode the streaks...in this case I really thought the chargers were just gonna come out a better team and cover. That's why I made the statement that I was gonna win both side and o/u or lose both.
              Each 1* is worth 0.50

BASKETBALL
              Record = 0-0

2011 HOT PICK!
              Record= 0-0

2010 FOOTBALL
              Record = 89-61-3

*UPDATED 02/15/2011

CURRENT SEASON MOOD:

Comment

Working...
              X