Strong NBA Trend......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strong NBA Trend......

I was reviewing some of my NBA notes and dug up a solid system/trend that was money in the back for most of last season. I have not tracked it as of yet this season, but there will be a play tonight. The trend/system is very simple, some of you may remember this from last season. When Denver plays a home game, play the second half total UNDER. This only applies to games played at Denver. I dont remember the exact numbers, but this thing hit at an unbelievable rate last season and I think hit about 15 in a row at one point last season.

Good luck,
    John
    Good luck,
    John

Good Trend EZ!!! Hits Between 70% and 80%!!! Best of luck tonite!!! Knock!

Comment

Thanks Knock,

Good luck to you too!

John
      Good luck,
      John

Comment

YEA EZ that trend was red hot the first half of the season then slowly tailed away the second half. Another trend very hot the first half of last year was take the Kings ats for the first quarter at home. Ez can you check your data base for that trend and see what it says for that stat last year. Was a good one.
        Thanks for all your info!!!!:D

Comment

EZ-that worked like a charm for me last year! Good luck tonight
          Double Down!!

Comment

sounds

like a good trend best of luck i agree withalot of your nfl plays

Comment

Trend has been $$ this year so far...only loss came in a game that went into OT. Had there been no OT belive 2nd half total was around 75. Looking forward to cash in on it tonight.

Comment

surveyor,

That trend hit extremely high last year. I believe it was over 70% ATS.

3-0 ATS so far this year

Comment

Working...
                X