Notre Dame ML +310

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notre Dame ML +310

There are a lot of good cappers whose opinion I respect on this site. I would like everyone's opinion on whether they think Notre Dame has a realistic chance of beating USC this weekend. The more I cap this game the more I like Notre Dame. I haven't made a final decision on whether I will do it but at +310 it's very tempting. Thanks

Raven,

I actually am playing this one myself.... will be in S Bend for the game and believe that ND wins outright....... If Floyd wasn't out, they would win easy....

Taking the points and the moneyline..... bol whatever you choose...
    " So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide.
    .....All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us
    "

Comment

I think Notre Dame wins straight up. However, in full disclosure, I have had my ass kicked by USC a number of times in the last five years, including last week.

For that reason, I'm making only a small play on ND plus the points.

However, Notre Dame has the better QB, is incredibly battle tested, loaded with veterans and has more players who will end up in the NFL than USC.

For some reason people don't like Charlie Weis but I think he's one of the best offensive coaches in the game and amazing down the stretch in calling key plays.

ND will likely be favored in all of their remaining games and has a big shot at a BCS bowl with a win here.

You can do a lot worse at +310.

Comment

I am not that confident but am playing Notre Dame plus the points
        SEASON RECORDS AS OF 1/24/16

NFL
        LW 2-0 +3
        SEAS 64-40-3 +23.05

NBA
        LW 1-2 -2.3
        SEAS 17-16 +6.4

NHL
        LW 8-3 +5.85
        SEAS 20-14 +0.35

NCAAB
        LW 1-7 -12.1
        SEAS 16-20 -8.3

FINAL COLLEGE FOOTBALL RECORD FOR 2015-16

70-79 -49.45

Comment

If it helps you have more of the public on USC than ND not by though. By gametime it will even out..im not touching it.
          Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Im thinking ND has a good shot to win this game, and I will be in South Bend at the game. Hey eleven think myself and some buddies are going to be at Legends a few hours before gametime if your goin 2 be around, give me a shout

Comment

Working...
            X