Very solid info on a world cup qualifier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very solid info on a world cup qualifier

I don't care for soccer, but I never let my prejudices impede my ability to make $ on sport.

There is a World Cup qualifier that goes off in the next hour, featuring Belgium at Estonia, where the weather is at freezing with snow flurries. This match is not imperative for either side as their WC fate has been determined, and because of the horrid conditions, attackers for both teams will be missing the match.

The Under 2.5 goals can be had at even odds, and i think this game has all the makings of the scoreless bore that make most of us hate this sport in the first place.

If you have access to it, good luck.

bet jam only has the side. no total. might take a draw at +230. game goes at 2:30.

Comment

If this hits I'm going to be so fucking mad. Just tried to get it in and when it asked for my password it said the game had been taken off the board cause it started

Comment

1-0 at the half

Comment

I am sorry to hear you missed it KB. Sorry for the late heads-up. Lineups weren't announced until an hour before game time. Needed nothing to happen in the last 15 minutes of game, and in true soccer fashion, nothing did. 2-0 Final.

Comment

good call

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
            X