Boise State is the PLAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boise State is the PLAY

Boise has played 2 decent teams and have come out on top in both match-ups. (Oregon and Fresno State - yes Fresno State, they are a decent of a team with a record that does little to tell you what kind of team they are) Had Miami-OH as well 48-zip I think.

Granted, they had a hiccup last week against UC Davis, but that was a blessing in disguise. They had their let-down at the right time against the right team (Still won by 2TDs+ and have a week+ to get things sorted) Coach Peterson made sure to use the extra time to get the troops in line.

The O-line will give a good push and the passing attack is always there. This will be a game Boise looks to get back on track - in terms of dominating their opponent.

Ok - on to Tulsa. 2 of their opponents are 0-6 each, Tulane 2-3, they played a cupcake Div 2 team as well. Their only true game to date was Oklahoma. They lost 45-zip.

They have a solid QB, but if you take a closer look at the game stats of the game vs Oklahoma you will see he played horribly. I think they played 3 QBs that night. What does this mean - pressure D makes this guy look avg at best. Boise will shut down the run game and pressure this guy.

I have also read all the records about Tulsa at home. Impressive numbers, but when you look back at who they've played in those games it's all under 500 cupcakes. If the NY Giants trotted in a high school team for each home game I'm assuming they would have one hell of a record as well.

Nationally televised game - Boise has been there and done that and will look at this spot to make a statement.

Boise State -9 to the bank.

All the best fellas!

Good Luck Hook

Comment

GL Hook!

Comment

good luck #3
        jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

gl tonight

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

GL tonight hook!!!
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Good luck 3andahook..Go Boise!

Comment

GL man! I hope BSU can win it convincingly because I'm not a typical myopic college footbll fan. I understand that in order for Oregon's loss to them to be validated, the Broncos have to go undefeated.
                But Oregon's a decent team? I figured 5-1 and being atop the Pac-10 would've qualified as better than decent. I mean, we're only ranked what, 13th in the country... out of 120 FBS schools... Decent?! Pay attention will ya! We smashed #6 Cal and ended the nation's longest winning streak by picking off #18 Utah. Our defense kept us in the game allowing only 19 points to #14 Boise State and I bet we'd put up more than 8 points against them with the way our offense is rolling now! Decent? Hah!
                2019 SEASON
                NCAAF
                42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
                11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

Working...
                X