Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Huge Huge play for MONDAY NIGHT!!

NFL

Titans crumbled and lost me lots of money. I am not chasing actually I have this as big as the as the Titans since yesterday.

Everyone in Joe Public is on the Jets. Now I was looking at the chart and it seems Vegas won, loss, won, loss etc.

This line reminds me of the broncos line from yesterday although two totally different matchups. The line is favoring the away team then with the public all over the away favorite, it just drops when reality it should go up.

Chad Henne looked good IMO and ronnie brown looks the best we have seen him in a while. Miamis D is decent and have been good at forcing turnovers in the last couple games. Jets showed their weaknesses last week. Watch JT and Porter stomp on Sanchezs' head.

MIAMI DOLPHINS +140 BETJAMAICA

GL ALL
    Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

WHoops can someone move this sorry I am losing my mind after the titan lost last night

Comment

gl tonight dan

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

G
        O
        O
        D

L
        U
        C
        K

T
        O
        N
        I
        G
        H
        T

D
        E
        A
        N
        O

Comment

Gl Dan love the call!

Comment

Do you ever have a "normal" play??? That being said, I like the play
            You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Good luck dan you the man, almost got me thinkING about the jets tonight, have i the right side????? Good luck
              jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Phil why post plays that are normal...those are play I would not feel confident about in posting and telling others. I only post if you havent noticed about 4-5 plays weekly at most.

Comment

good luck dan
                  dave
                  jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by SustainDan View Post
                    Phil why post plays that are normal...those are play I would not feel confident about in posting and telling others. I only post if you havent noticed about 4-5 plays weekly at most.
                    Just sounds like a lot of hype with every play. Doing well so far so keep it going
                    You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

I never bump my threads. Or put down people who bet against me. I post my plays and I shut up... If I put huge in the title thread is that hyping...I put that because I am huge on the play??

Comment

Originally posted by SustainDan View Post
                        I never bump my threads. Or put down people who bet against me. I post my plays and I shut up... If I put huge in the title thread is that hyping...I put that because I am huge on the play??
                        dan you don't have to defend yourself around here my brother // was down over 7 hundred after the titans-did not even see it in your thread-loved it myself // anyway got a nickle on your phins +3-,local must have been getting pounded on the jets // win or lose appreciate the play // would feel like i stole something if this holds on and i only have to take big fatty two c - notes tomorrow !!
                        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

got my largest bet of the season on auburn-12- saturday !!

Comment

Chunger go pick up the money at the window and puff puff pass!!

Ronnie Brown. If the Miami D tightens up and Henne keeps throwing like that we may see a surprise Dolphin playoff team.

Comment

dude

south beach party time !!

Comment

Working...
                              X