• MLB/NFL Sunday

MLB YTD 28-23 +13.19 units
    2* 1-0 +2.26 units
    1* 27-23 +10.93 units
    Faves 3-4 -1.36 units
    Dogs 24-19 +13.55 units
    Totals 1-0 +1.0 units

Playoffs 3-0 +4.08 units

I remained perfect in the post-season with the Dodgers' win Saturday (all three plays were dogs). I'm now 24-19 YTD on dogs (no runlines, all moneylines). Two more today:

1* Angels +135
    Huge pitching matchup edge for LAA as Kazmir ended the regular season hot and is playoff-tested. The Angels are on a tear going back to the end of the regular season. Boston's hitters were pressing in the first two games.

1* Rockies +105
    Colorado was 11-4 at home in Jason Hammel starts. Phillies go with Happ after Manuel reconsiders Pedro plans. Tough spot for a rookie pitcher. Rockies were 51-30 at home. Both bullpens are rather shaky but Colorado has the edge on the chance Brad Lidge might pitch for Philly.

Opinion only:
    Twins
    LISTED PITCHERS ALWAYS
    NFL YTD 3-5 -1.5 units
    2* 1-0 +2.0 units
    1* 2-5 -3.5 units
    NFL/CFB Combined 12-12 -3.6 units
    2* 2-4 -4.8 units
    1* 10-8 +1.2 units

I went 2-2 Saturday in CFB. All NFL plays were posted previously in my CFB thread at the lines listed below.

2* 49ers -2 1/2
    San Francisco is sensational right now on both sides of the ball. The Falcons looked awful in their loss before the bye and could get smacked here.

1* Eagles -14 1/2
    I never lay this many points in the NFL but Tampa is terrible and has an awful coaching staff. The Eagles are hitting on all cylinders and likely get McNabb and Westbrook back. Tampa has no offense.

Opinion only:
    Lions

Monday:
    2* Dolphins +1 1/2
    Last edited by griswold; 10-10-2009, 09:50 PM.

gl Gris

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
      1* Eagles -14 1/2
      I never lay this many points in the NFL but Tampa is terrible and has an awful coaching staff. The Eagles are hitting on all cylinders and likely get McNabb and Westbrook back. Tampa has no offense.
      I agree. I rarely lay points in the NFL especially double digits. This year feels different. There's a few terrible teams.

gl with your plays.

Comment

Let's do it w/ the Fins tonight Gris!

Comment

gl w/ the dolphins tonight gris

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
          X