Nfl goy goes 4:00 pm 10/11/09!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
    If he was calling them 10* plays. Or 20* plays no one would say a word. There is something about this GOY word that has everybody up in arms. Those people need to realize that if they don't like the way a poster posts, to leave them alone, and instead of continually posting/bumping their threads, they'd be better served by leaving their threads alone and letting them fall where YOU and no one else has to see them. Or go to options and put the poster on ignore.

Good luck the rest of the season Crazy, and nice job so far, as your record is an impressive one.
    Hell of a job so far no doubt!!!!!!!!!!

I know what your saying Mavs but to me GAME of the year is the "1 GAME" you feel the best about all year.Now,do I feel good about every game I play,hell yeah or I wouldn't bet it but that GOY is the one game you feel like is the biggest Game of the year.Like JT said every game is big because you don't want to lose any of them but when it comes to strangers following your plays, the hype can sometimes be for attention and not by knowledge of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
      but when it comes to strangers following your plays, the hype can sometimes be for attention and not by knowledge of the game.
      People say this all the time, and I reply the same way, if you are worried about the "strangers", then you are better off not replying to the thread. The strangers are here FOR THE PLAYS and are probably reading ZERO of the chatter in the thread. The best way to look out for the strangers is to leave the thread alone, don't bump it and hope they don't see it, because every time you bump the thread, his hype gets 100 more viewers.

Personally, I'm not worried about anybody. Anyone betting serious money is responsible enough to know what to play themselves, or who to follow. And anyone not looking into their own plays or who they are following, isn't going to be a winner no matter what happens.
      "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
        People say this all the time, and I reply the same way, if you are worried about the "strangers", then you are better off not replying to the thread. The strangers are here FOR THE PLAYS and are probably reading ZERO of the chatter in the thread. The best way to look out for the strangers is to leave the thread alone, don't bump it and hope they don't see it, because every time you bump the thread, his hype gets 100 more viewers.

Personally, I'm not worried about anybody. Anyone betting serious money is responsible enough to know what to play themselves, or who to follow. And anyone not looking into their own plays or who they are following, isn't going to be a winner no matter what happens.
        All this stuff we are discussing ,we have no control over Mavs but when you take down a Braves avatar and put up a GB one instead of the Falcons,THAT YOU CAN CONTROL

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
          i dont hype my plays. never have
          What about the billion star locks??? Your service is awesome on those
          You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by buddyluv1968 View Post
            Vols you are one of the most resonable people on this forum. Again I apologize for the dumb ass comment... Can I blame it on the alcohol??????

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/no...-who-wins.html

A vote for Vols is a vote against the "Inner Circle!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by PhilJr View Post
              What about the billion star locks??? Your service is awesome on those
              those i do hype. but they are my private client plays
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
              X