Nfl goy goes 4:00 pm 10/11/09!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gr8whtnorth View Post
    If this pick won, would we be even having this conversation???
    So true.

I honestly don't think he intends to "hype" his plays one bit; maybe I'm just naive.. There are a lot of guys around here who hype there plays more than I have seen out of crazy.

I think the readers here know who is who and what is what. The consistent cappers plays speak for themselves - hype or no hype. Either way, none of my business (so, I'll step back out )..
    Money won is twice as sweet as money earned.
    ~ Paul Newman, The Color of Money

Comment

Originally posted by CMDawg View Post
      Either way, none of my business (so, I'll step back out )..
      Sure it is Dawg ... This is an open forum ... I thought that was a good post you just made ...

Comment

How about if we un-ban paperchasen so people have someone to pick on (rightfully so in his case)....and leave Crazy alone

Comment

Originally Posted by CMDawg
          Either way, none of my business (so, I'll step back out )..

Spark Quote:
          Sure it is Dawg ... This is an open forum ... I thought that was a good post you just made

kaptain:
          agree PAPI.....his opinion does count, and it was a good point, and well presented......keep em coming CMDawg
          Last edited by Kaptain; 10-12-2009, 03:50 PM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Spark if i may i can answer that with a word or two no-one, i know ofand thanks.

Vols what i ment to say every game i play is a goy, because i don't want to lose any, just win so they are all improtant to me, i hope i said that right?
            jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

So true.

I honestly don't think he intends to "hype" his plays one bit; maybe I'm just naive.. There are a lot of guys around here who hype there plays more than I have seen out of crazy.

I think the readers here know who is who and what is what. The consistent cappers plays speak for themselves - hype or no hype. Either way, none of my business (so, I'll step back out )..

i call my big plays 4* plays. I usually have 2-4 of them on Sat. and Sunday.

Crazy doesn't put out 20 plays a day and have 10 of them GOY's. He puts out one or two a day and someimes calls them a "GOY". Like Frank said, he has had "he has had 10 GOY's in 20 days." Well, I had probably 20 of my 4* plays in 20 days. Maybe he uses "wrong" terminology for some people on here, but to me its like my 4* plays, Waynes TD plays, Kaptains 20* plays, etc. I know the GOY to most of us means the "Game of the Year - only one". I really think this is his way of saying his big plays.

I agree with CMDawg. There are MANY others who hype their plays worse than what crazy has done.

just my opinion
              dave
              jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

So true.

Let this be said... I am not picking on Crazy... His record speaks for itself... I am talking about other cappers, I am not going to mention any names but they clutter shit up with their worthless garbage by calling everything a GOY. Hell I like women but I am not going to call girl that that I slept with a 10!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by buddyluv1968 View Post
                  Hell I like women but I am not going to call girl that that I slept with a 10!!!!!
                  hell, i gotta sleep with 10 women to get up to a "10" !!!
                  jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
                    hell, i gotta sleep with 10 women to get up to a "10" !!!
                    Or 5 goats
                    You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by jt4545 View Post
                      Vols what i ment to say every game i play is a goy, because i don't want to lose any, just win so they are all improtant to me, i hope i said that right?
                      I see what your saying now JT.No worries from me.Hell if I go 9-1 I'm bitching about the 1 I lost so I'm with you about not wanting to lose.

I think we all have this same argument on here every year about GOY's. Buddyluv, outside of calling Crazy a dumbass, makes alot of great points and IMO is looking out for the site and don't want some newbie losing his ass cause he thinks Crazy has put alot of research into the game.When I see GOY I think,alright this guy has looked into every angle and knows some inside stats that is leading him into doing that. Like Spark said someone who plays GOY's every play just loses crediblity.That don't make crazy a bad capper by no means.Have a good evening JT and go enjoy that new grandaughter

Comment

i dont hype my plays. never have
                        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                          i dont hype my plays. never have

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                            I see what your saying now JT.No worries from me.Hell if I go 9-1 I'm bitching about the 1 I lost so I'm with you about not wanting to lose.

I think we all have this same argument on here every year about GOY's. Buddyluv, outside of calling Crazy a dumbass, makes alot of great points and IMO is looking out for the site and don't want some newbie losing his ass cause he thinks Crazy has put alot of research into the game.When I see GOY I think,alright this guy has looked into every angle and knows some inside stats that is leading him into doing that. Like Spark said someone who plays GOY's every play just loses crediblity.That don't make crazy a bad capper by no means.Have a good evening JT and go enjoy that new grandaughter
                            Vols you are one of the most resonable people on this forum. Again I apologize for the dumb ass comment... Can I blame it on the alcohol??????

Comment

Originally posted by buddyluv1968 View Post
                              Can I blame it on the alcohol??????
                              I just cracked my first one so I say we blame alcohol the rest of the night

Comment

If he was calling them 10* plays. Or 20* plays no one would say a word. There is something about this GOY word that has everybody up in arms. Those people need to realize that if they don't like the way a poster posts, to leave them alone, and instead of continually posting/bumping their threads, they'd be better served by leaving their threads alone and letting them fall where YOU and no one else has to see them. Or go to options and put the poster on ignore.

Good luck the rest of the season Crazy, and nice job so far, as your record is an impressive one.
                                "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Working...
                                X