Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

one-two,CHUNGIES COMING FOR YOU-LOOKOUT FATTY-REAL FOOTS WEEK 6 WITH AQUACHUNG !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QUALITY SUCKED ON THE 1ST ONE !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

MY AVATAR WAS WORKING-the ghost of bc-LOL !!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                games a little tough for me tonight-RIDING WITH THE KAPTAIN,BONUS PLAY-ST LOUIS WITH PITCHERS !!

Comment

adding two unit plays # 342 kent +3 minus 130 and # 339 arizona -3 minus 120 // AQUACHUNG // MTGSOTFBWUYS !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                    adding two unit plays # 342 kent +3 minus 130 and # 339 arizona -3 minus 120 // AQUACHUNG // MTGSOTFBWUYS !!
                    all plays so far are 2 units,hope you played early,lots of the lines are not there now !!
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by WayneChung
                    adding for saturday // # 366 UCLA + 4 MINUS 120 // # 336 WYOMING -10 // TWO UNITS EACH PLAY // AQUACHUNG // MTGSOTFBWUYS !!

GIVE EM HELL BLUELAKE,ITS A TWO-LOL // official plays // #324 pitt-7 minus 130 // #332 temple-13 minus 120 // #347 MARSHALL -3 MINUS 130 // TOLEDO -7 MINUS 120 // OKLAHOMO-24 MINUS 130 // ALL FOR 2 UNITS // BONUS NFL PLAYS NEW ENG -3 MINUS 120,SAN FRAN MINUS 140 MONEYLINE // AQUACHUNG // MAY THE GOOD SIDE OF THE FORCE BE WITH US YOUNG SKYWALKERS !! // PLAY 1 // line # 312 // VA TECH -13 MINUS 120 JUICE FOR TWO UNITS // AQUACHUNG // MAY THE GOOD SIDE OF THE FORCE BE WITH US YOUNG SKYWALKERS !!
                    PS-ALL PLAYS SO FAR !!

Comment

this board is really tough,no big plays yet,may have some tomorrow,and definitely will have some sunday bombs !!

Comment

line # 324 u can find pitt -6- if you shop,one of the goonball touts put out the other side of that game,he's been terrible last couple of years so how he moves the lines shows you how many pure suckers there are out there-NOT SUPPOSED TO BE TALKING ABOUT THIS STUFF-SORRY SPARK !!

Comment

GL this weekend Aquachung!

Comment

GL Mr Chung Let drill the man this week

HAWKWIND RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

gl this weekend chunger!

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                                Dealing my bro, and i dont hang with no fatty's with a neck up picture.

Post up your whole body fatty! Or Jc is gone, looking for the chicks with less than 30 lbs to lose to be a fatty
                                whohoooo that means my wife is safe
                                rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Working...
                                X