*** NCAA FB Thursday ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** NCAA FB Thursday ***

This is my home team, but I don't bet them very often, and have bet against them in the past.

[303] Nebraska -2 15*

Playing Mizzou in Columbia. Last year I took Mizzou as my lock of the year and they ran up the score on Nebraska ending 52-17. Pelini remembers that. This is not the same Mizzou team and I watched them have their troubles with Nevada and they only beat Bowling Green by a touchdown.

Gabbert will not fair well with the Husker pressure.

Take a look for yourselves, as this is my team, but I'm betting the farm on this one.

Good luck!!

Line went to -2.5, I had it last night at -2 and even seen some places opened at -1, but everywhere I see now have it at -2.

Comment

Being a Hokie fan, I know the pressure you guys can bring, esp with Suh who is a stud. I like the call. GL Thursday!

Comment

Love the call Sarge. I know Pelini remembers what happened and I am sure he will make sure the Huskers remember. I think they will roll by 15 or more. I wish us luck on the call..

Comment

I like it also

Comment

I like it alot. Gook luck to us

Comment

Love my Huskers so I am a little one sided. I agree I already unloaded on them. Line up to -3.
              Good Luck

Comment

BOL Sarge
                Questions, comments, complaints:
                [email protected]

Comment

Well, tonight is the night.......I have the line at -3.5 now, but I loaded up when it first came out and have Nebraska at -2. That being said, I still like Nebraska at -3.5.

I found this from Gabbert on ESPN and found it quite commical.
                  Missouri quarterback Blaine Gabbert: "I'd just like to sincerely apologize to Nebraska fans for committing to you in May of 2007, then dumping you a few months later for a Big 12 North rival. Look, I was only a junior in high school, and I didn't know Bill Callahan was going to pilot your program like it was the Exxon Valdez. So I bailed and went with my home-state school. Don't hate me because I'm No. 4 nationally in pass efficiency and have yet to throw an interception in college, and it's up to your defense to stop me Thursday night in a clash of Big 12 North contenders. Love the one you're with. In this case, Zac Lee."

Also funny his little brother has committed to Nebraska, but Mizzou is trying hard. So, there is more than just the W that is at stake in this game.
                  Ref Omaha.com - The Omaha World-Herald: Big Red Today - Pinkel not backing off on NU recruit

Comment

Good Luck Sarge

Comment

Good luck big sarge!

Comment

Good luck sarg, just don't lose the outhouse, if you do you will have to do what i've in the pass an sell your ass lol good luck
                        jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Nice call on the Huskers Sarge. Didn't look good after 3 quarters but Nebraska manned up in that last quarter. Thanks for the winner.

Comment

Thanks Raven. I wasn't worried until the end of the 3rd quarter. Thank god we have Suh!

Comment

GOOD CALL.....LOSING THE GAME ALL THE WAY, SHUT OUT FOR 3 QUARTERS, AND THEN SCORE 27 IN THE 4TH......WHAT A COMEBACK......

ps: I HAD mZO

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                              X