• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if it aint broke?

i'm sure i might be bound to eat my words but here are my picks:

titans -3
    ravens +1.5
    giants -9

I see a lot of people are on KC and I can see why but honestly I tried to rationalize not betting on the pats a few seasons ago when they rolled teams and i couldn't.

giants offense and D are pretty solid in my opinion and KC is some dirt. I'm gonna keep betting on them and making money until they make me pay for it.

ravens in my opinion might go undefeated this year. I'm not convinced that NE is back on track, I think one bad call by officials cost me money last week and i don't think the pats shakey D is going to be able to handle bmore.

titans in my eyes are probably my loosest 1pm call. I don't see them going 0-3 esp against a sorry jags team. the only thing that makes me nervous is its a division game so i think that the jags will keep it close but i see the titans win by 6

Good luck takrn! Thanks for posting

Comment

You are CRAZY if you think the Ravens will go undefeated. They have squeaked by in 2 of 3 games already!!!

GL

Comment

i must be crazy. i really like flacco i think he will progress nicely as the season moves forward. they are really a solid team, undefeated might be a little farfetched but superbowl contenders for sureeeeeeeeee

Comment

GL will see what happens
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by takrn View Post
            ravens in my opinion might go undefeated this year. I'm not convinced that NE is back on track, I think one bad call by officials cost me money last week and i don't think the pats shakey D is going to be able to handle bmore.
            Who have they beaten? Arguably 2 of the worst 4 team in the league. A bad KC team racked up 24 points on them. An overrated Chargers team. SD moved the ball at will against the Ravens. They were 0-5 in red zone and 0-4 in goal to go. They're red zone offense is the worst in the league.

Ravens lose today.

Comment

gl today

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03 View Post
                Who have they beaten? Arguably 2 of the worst 4 team in the league. A bad KC team racked up 24 points on them. An overrated Chargers team. SD moved the ball at will against the Ravens. They were 0-5 in red zone and 0-4 in goal to go. They're red zone offense is the worst in the league.

Ravens lose today.
                Their defense has looked anything but stellar this year against a couple of really bad teams too. Not sure what the defense is ranked but i'm guessing it is below NE after 3 weeks. I know their scoring defense is below NE. Flacco is good but with those WR's and a struggling D? No way in hell .........

The loss of Rex Ryan and Bart Scott seems to have really hurt that D!
                Last edited by wayne1218; 10-04-2009, 11:54 AM.

Comment

a lot of nay sayers, but if you have faith in NE and they beat them today i guess it might be time to jump on. You're right about KC throwin up points but the chargers aren't that terrible imo its early in the season to slap that label on them. I suppose we'll see after today but all im saying is 1. i like bmore as a contender this season 2. my money is backin up my mouth today.

Comment

a lot of nay sayers, but if you have faith in NE and they beat them today i guess it might be time to jump on. You're right about KC throwin up points but the chargers aren't that terrible imo its early in the season to slap that label on them. I suppose we'll see after today but all im saying is 1. i like bmore as a contender this season 2. my money is backin up my mouth today.

Hey, You may just have a winner today. I really do like this Baltimore team and i too expect them to make a deep playoff run. Like i said, undefeated is just a little too extreme for me!

Comment

the chargers aren't that terrible imo its early in the season to slap that label on them.
                      Chargers are 500 team and tonight they're proving it. Last season they made the playoffs at 8-8 playing 6 games vs terrible teams.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03 View Post
                        Chargers are 500 team and tonight they're proving it. Last season they made the playoffs at 8-8 playing 6 games vs terrible teams.
                        As far as I am concerned, they have a "500" coach also, and thats being generous.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1 View Post
                          As far as I am concerned, they have a "500" coach also, and thats being generous.
                          You are being generous.

Comment

Working...
                          X