Wake/Memphis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wake/Memphis

Really looking forward to tonights game. Wake has 4 starters back from a 25-6 squad. the new starter tonight will be freshman sensation Chris Paul. This guy is real smooth, he averaged 30.8 ppg in high school. I realize starting your first college game in Madison Square Garden on national tv is a lot to handle, but I'm telling you guys, this is not your average freshman. He's more mature than his years. Even though forward Danelius has been slowed by tendinitis in his knee, he has been coming around of late. I look for Wake to get off to a slow start, but I think they get a 7 or so point win here. ( maybe a score around 72-65 or so)

Wake?

I read where Wake will have 3 players out tonight...appendicitis...knee and another ailment I can not quite remember.....Prosser said they are very very thin......ALTHOUGH...Memphis did lose Massie their big gun last year which will hurt the Tigers chances for sure......FWIW....Gv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Goldvike
      Downey has been out with appendisitis, but has been practicing and is expected to play but not start. Danelius is about 90%, and Gray and Paul will really compliment each other in the back court.
      And the big boys underneath the basket will dominate IF they can stay out of foul trouble.

Comment

Working...
      X