MLB
    --------

"Grand Slam" ( Units)

ML Parlay = Philadelphia (Hamels) - Atlanta (Jurrjens) ---> +107

"Triple" ( Units)

Minnesota (Blackburn) ML ---> +120

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

I have an account with Bet365.com (one of the sponsors here) and they actually offer partial winnings if one of the two in the teaser pushes and the other part wins. They have whats called "additional pointspread" where they offer different odds for each half point you buy (up to 7 points max I believe). So what they do is just pay you out the partial winnings based on whatever the odds were if you bought that many points straight without the teaser. I.E Lions +13.5 (-300) WON, Dallas -2 @ -300 if Dallas wins by exactly 2 if you bet $130 to win $100 on this teaser you would profit $43.33 instead of pushing the whole thing. Every teaser I make is through them as I find it ridiculous books offer an entire push when you actually fucking won a portion of what you bet. Let alone whatever shit book garth was saying that grades a full loss...that is robbery!!!

GL tonight!!!
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

GL as always boss.
        The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
          I have an account with Bet365.com (one of the sponsors here) and they actually offer partial winnings if one of the two in the teaser pushes and the other part wins. They have whats called "additional pointspread" where they offer different odds for each half point you buy (up to 7 points max I believe). So what they do is just pay you out the partial winnings based on whatever the odds were if you bought that many points straight without the teaser. I.E Lions +13.5 (-300) WON, Dallas -2 @ -300 if Dallas wins by exactly 2 if you bet $130 to win $100 on this teaser you would profit $43.33 instead of pushing the whole thing. Every teaser I make is through them as I find it ridiculous books offer an entire push when you actually fucking won a portion of what you bet. Let alone whatever shit book garth was saying that grades a full loss...that is robbery!!!

GL tonight!!!

That is pretty good of them to do that. They treat it just like a parlay. Anyone that gets a loss for a push on a teaser needs to find a new book or never bet a teaser with those fleecing bastards again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
            That is pretty good of them to do that. They treat it just like a parlay. Anyone that gets a loss for a push on a teaser needs to find a new book or never bet a teaser with those fleecing bastards again!!!
            Thats exactly what they do just treat it as a two team -300 each (approx) parlay. They also allow you to parlay anything I mean anything. Hands down best book for parlays. I could parlay Dallas -2 with a tennis match for example..

Comment

Funny thing is I actually had no clue that other books gave pushes on hitting one of two parts in a teaser. I made a big one with 5Dimes a couple years back and when I found out I pushed even and didnt win a portion I flipped out on them on the phone. I later found out that its the standard pretty much and couldnt believe thats the case. Needless to say no teasers take place at any other book for me. Think about it literally its a joke to be forced to lay -130 (7 pointer), actually fucking win one part and push the other and get no credit at all for the part you win??? What a joke if you have a two team parlay and one pushes and the other wins you dont get a FULL push so why should that be any different???

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                Funny thing is I actually had no clue that other books gave pushes on hitting one of two parts in a teaser. I made a big one with 5Dimes a couple years back and when I found out I pushed even and didnt win a portion I flipped out on them on the phone. I later found out that its the standard pretty much and couldnt believe thats the case. Needless to say no teasers take place at any other book for me. Think about it literally its a joke to be forced to lay -130 (7 pointer), actually fucking win one part and push the other and get no credit at all for the part you win??? What a joke if you have a two team parlay and one pushes and the other wins you dont get a FULL push so why should that be any different???
                When you go through "Locals" for years and all you ever got was a LOSS for a push in a teaser, getting your money back is like winning!

Comment

good luck wayne

Comment

Working...
                  X