X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Russian Cup

Russian Cup:
    300** Rotor Volgograd +0.5 +110

4 starters not making the trip for Moscow.......

Good Luck
    DUFF sisters or OLSON sisters?

sports tipster

any nice hockey tips going tonight lmk chris
    chris melo

Comment

Funny thing about Russia is that its quit typical to be drinking throughout the day. I've talked to people that have went there and in the morning people will be carrying/drinking their beer while on the way to work.

Comment

Before I get bashed from this forum again, let me beat them to it.......I'll bash myself!!!!!

I choked bigtime last night with Dallas and the NY Rangers "UNDER".........are you sure you want another play from me?

Comment

Tipster,

I think a few members are a little peeved that you've chosen to give out plays elsewhere through PM's that you don't give out here since the PM's went off.

You know for a fact that theres a lot of guys here that follow your plays and respect what you post. Many times guys have came in and stood up for you.

Comment

sports tipster

i love your picks buddy ive won a lot of money following u
            chris melo

Comment

bettorschat,

They're peeved????
              Well guess what......I'm peeved!!!!!!

I don't appreciate the fact that people are allowed to post "two faced mother fucker" polls on this site and moderators do nothing about it except close the thread.

Why wasn't it erased??????
              My clients read that and e-mailed me what is was about.
              You think I wanna deal with this shit????

Comment

Tipster,

How many times have things been deleted on here? Very few. We actually lock the threads up.

I believe the person in question that posted that apologized for having your name in there too. I don't know why customers/ that pay for plays from you are even worried about something like that. Seems to me that the only thing they should worry about is whether your winning for them or not.

I take it that you think that this site has never stood up for you?

I also take it that you believe this site has never helped you out in getting signups?

Sometimes we don't do things right and make mistakes. Maybe the thread should have been deleted, but it wasn't.

Comment

This site has always helped me and backed me, which is why I kept coming back......I can't stay away from here because i like it here.

But when a friend of mine told me about that poll, I just had enough. This place was turning into a site that I wanted no part of.

Comment

Mysin scores 2 goals as Rotor Volgograd wins 4-0 over Dynamo Moscow......

Once I got today's tip that 4 starters were out for Moscow, it was inevitable that Moscow was a lame duck today.

Also, the fact that oddsmakers did not adjust the line accordingly, made this a strong play for me......

Comment

Tipster

You may believe this or not. But I will say it anyway.

1.) I just found out about the other site and saw the plays over there and was pointing it out to Nomar that your actually human just like the rest of us. I wasn't by any means trying to bash you. If you took it that way I'm really SORRY.

2.) like I have said before my whole goal is to win money and help others out in that same quest. YOU Yourself are the same way and I have always backed you on that. I think your a real great capper and love your input on the games you post. Also the input you have on games you don't post just to try and help people out. Myself I think thats great.

3.) This is a hard thing to master and I myself know I suck at the NBA right now, but I'm working on a system that I hope will pan out and help all make money.

So I will finish this with, if you think I was doing this to bash you I really wasn't and I'm TOTALLY Sorry. And I like the input that you have for the Forum.

And has always I wish you the best of luck tonight and this weekend. Hope you pull off your 500 Wire play for everyone that has it, and you all win some money. :D

Nice call on the soccer game. I for one will see your the best I have ever seen in soccer.

Congrats :D
                      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Working...
                      X