Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9/28/09 MLB Picks Possibly MLB Parlay of the Month

1st though Dodgers 3* -165
    Had a miserable saturday and sunday in football 1st time this year going -9.5 units.
    Getting it back today
    Best of luck all
    1* = $100

Good luck today
    jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Originally posted by baldtacolover1 View Post
      1st though Dodgers 3* -165
      Had a miserable saturday and sunday in football 1st time this year going -9.5 units.
      Getting it back today
      Best of luck all
      1* = $100
      I REALLY APRECIATE YOU LETTING ME KNOW THE PIRATES
      WERE LIVE TODAY

Comment

Originally posted by donaldtrumphLA View Post
        I REALLY APRECIATE YOU LETTING ME KNOW THE PIRATES
        WERE LIVE TODAY
        WTF is your problem, man? Hopefully, it's nothing that puberty won't cure.

Anyway, good luck today, tacolover.

Comment

Thanks Spark for getting rid of Donald whoever he was!
          Yeah nice work Dodgers -495 to start the day!! I see alot of surprised people. Apparently urgency to clinch isn't with them

Still working on the paraly of the month!

Comment

Yeah nice work Dodgers -495 to start the day!! I see alot of surprised people. Apparently urgency to clinch isn't with them

Donald is a dumb fuck.Sorry about the loss Taco.Get it back on the next one

As far as the Dodgers clinching,as a Braves fan I kinda need L.A. to struggle so they will still need to win the last couple games against Colorado in L.A. .I can see it now my Braves will get within one and the Dodgers will clinch and rest some of there starters.Hope it don't happen but it's my gut feeling

Comment

Thank You taco for handling it the way you did ... never allow one guy like this to chase you away ...

Good Luck today

Comment

Hopefully the Braves show up to play against the Marlins. I think the Dodgers would rather have the Rockies in there than the Braves. I don't know if they'll play that game or not. Hopefully the Brew Crew will help us out against the Rockies.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Sarge View Post
                  Hopefully the Braves show up to play against the Marlins. I think the Dodgers would rather have the Rockies in there than the Braves. I don't know if they'll play that game or not. Hopefully the Brew Crew will help us out against the Rockies.
                  If they can't show up for 3 games at home against the Marlins 2.5 games back then we don't deserve to make the playoffs.With 6 games remaining, 6-0 or 5-1 were in IMO,anything like 4-2 or 3-3 were done.It's going to get exciting

Comment

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. I'm eating my loss and holding onto my parlay of the month too wishy washy w/ the Dodgers ing my mind up Best of luck and will be back tomorrow for sure!!

Comment

Guess he never had a loss????? Keep plugging it will come around my friend
                      jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

lock AND load taco....get em

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Guys, I just had a rough weekend as you can tell if I was -9.5 units before today and I lost another 4.95 units on the dodgers, my local's week runs tues-mon. so I figured eat and pay $1300 than be down more Just me personally..... It sucks having to pull your play back but I just have to look out for myself w/ a crappy last week.
                          Appreciate it though and I will be locking and loading tomorrow!!

Comment

It was probably a good thing if it included the Phillies like I had.

Comment

Working...
                            X