This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't understand how

Someone tries to under mine this site, now trying to turn the table like they have done nothing wrong? I really don't care were anyone posts or if they are involved with other sites. It did bother me that people were being solicited on this site to go to another site. I did get angry and post a poll which names were posted that shouldn't have been. I'm sorry for that, but I am not sorry for the post and who it was actually directed at.
    The true ego maniac then lashes out at someone that had said nothing, nor were they involved with my post. Now we speak of Peyton Place, yes the drama continues. We speak of losing good cappers, when in truth they were being solicited to go to another site, that is why this all started.
    As far as private messaging being turned off, you can thank the people scaming in the background for that one.
    The shit is getting deep now with the good-bye speech, will the true ego maniac please sit down and stop trying to attract attention to herself.
    If you all want to fall for this taking sides bullshit and truly under mine this site, you are wrong. I just reviled what was going on in the background, nothing more, nothing less. This will be my last post on this matter and if it continues on this forum you will see who is trying to under mine this site.

Lets make this the last post on this topic and move on.

Comment

Working...
    X