Coming Clean With This Forum :

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming Clean With This Forum :

I have been here for months now and , posted tons of mis-information , lied to you about every game , and try my best to lead you astray . After all of this I feel its time to come clean and expose myself for the fraud that I am .

I have tried ever since I been here to destroy the very fabric of everything that everyones worked so hard for in many ways . I gave out bum steers and bet the otherside of all my posts ( which puts me in the plus ) and by doing this I was trying to defeat the very essence and nature of this forum , " to share insights and show winning ways " .

Since I have recently been exposed for the two faced motherfucker that I am and been shown that I cant spell by a former Nobel Prize winner ( with blonde hair even ? ) and have been cast into the den of lions to feed on my flesh , I feel its far more beneficial to throw myself off a cliff and relieve you of my horseshit picks and flim-flam ways .

So in the future I will not post these type things ( even if they win alot ) because it seems no one cares to do anything but bash my questions , my ways , my years of seeing thru the bookies bullshit and whatnot !

If someone wants to post another poll and vote on this , feel free to do such because I might feel in turn to do what I have been doing from day one ..... trying to help myself as well as others . Even if certain people dont like me thats fine with me because if I wanted to make friends I would join a country club where I could meet them face to face and cast my stones upon the pond with a very good estimation of who and what they really are . Certainly I wouldnt be so brash as to form a opinion out of sheer contempt for ones literary styles or thier ability to include all or most forms of the elements of the english language .

So in leaving you with this , do what you will and think what you want because one thing is for certain :

We as human beings are about as right with our assumptions as we are with or bets ! ( ouch ) Sorry but its true !

This villain is outa here and I hope some moron takes my place and you all can enjoy climbing his walls and being out right jealous of his style and abilities to tackle this game !

I am going to miss some of you and your humor , wisdom and warmth ........ but not the hot-headed outright negative bullshit that is allowed to tear down everything these fellas has worked for.

Bought to you from the sunny shores of the leaper colony ( ever wonder why I said that ? .......... leapers are outcasts ! )

Yours One Final Time !

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

I well understand your feelings.

We do have some low life scum posting here.

The rest of us appreciated your input.

I hope you change your mind and just ignore the low class ego maniacs in continuing to post here.
    sigpic

Comment

Memphis-I for one hope you stay, or if not. please tell me how I can receive your plays and insight.
      I know its easier said in theory than done in reality, but I think one has to treat himself/herself like a athlete,who in order to perform at his/her best, simply has to ignore the hecklers in the stands and be oblivious to what is said.
      Its trite and banal, but you know the old saying-"Sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me."

Comment

I'm new with this forum but from all the posts you had they look good picks to me personally. As I dont care about others cuz it's my $$. I'm sure some of the guys in here respect your picks and some scum bags are jealous with yours becuz they lost $$ and just take it out of the blue. So just ignore them is my advice.

On behalf of the guys that like your picks, I'd like to see your picks in the future like last night the NBA were golden.
        I dont know what else to say but if you can stay and keep up the good works we really appreciated.
        Thank you and good luck !!!
        BEHIND EVERY GAMBLING MAN'S FAILURE STANDS A WOMAN

Comment

MM,

I for one hope you will stay on the site as i'm sure many other posters do. You can't allow 1 or 2 posters to run you off the forum.

Also if you remember correctly i've stood up for you when Knowlez was giving you a hard time. Plus locking other threads that needed to be. So my point is you cannot say that I don't care and don't want this site to run smoothly/bash free.

Comment

MEMPHIS I HAVE NO IDEA WHATS GOING ON HERE. I HAVE RECIEVED NO PRIVATE MESSAGES TELLING ME TO GO ELSEWHERE. I WISH YOU THE BEST EVEN IN WHAT EVER YOU DECIDE. I ALSO APOLIGIZE IF FOR ANY REASON IF I AM PART OF THE REASON YOU ARE DECIDING TO LEAVE THE FORUM. ANY WAYS GOOD LUCK AND I WISH I COULD FIGURE THIS MISS OUT.. I WILL COME UP WITH A GOOD HERBIE GOES WILD STORY AND TRY TO KEEP IT CLEAN FOR THE LADIES ON HERE AND TRY TO CHEER THE MOOD OF THE FORUM.

Comment

MMM

I really hope you stay here.

I don't want to lose my Parlay Partner. That was a lot of fun this summer and we won a lot of nice $$$$$

And all in all thats what its all about :D

Good Luck on whatever you decide and I wish you the best :D
              1 of 1 Morons

Comment

idiots will be idiots - ignore them

not sure what happened between you and Vickie, but i like the both of you's

Remember this board is to help everybody out, some people feel threathened when the spot light is not on them and thus are BAD NEWS FOR POSTING FORUMS

I have been here for a while and Memphis is in the top 3 cappers i know here

dont forget she nailed 22 baseball games in a row - we lose people as quality as memphis, we all lose in the long run
                she is a very very good capper

some people have been posting here forever and post nothing but favorites day in and day out and day in and day out 9we dont even have to open their threads cause we know who they are playing already)
                Memphis has a good angle on this business

Memphis, keep posting and if i ever see you will give you a kiss, and maybe a nail if your cute

Comment

Come on Memphis, you have to feel the love. I for one think you do a fantastic job capping. You saved my ass the other night in the NBA.

Stay :D
                  stay :tongue:
                  stay

Comment

Memphis-don't be like those greedy free agent baseball players.
                    Over 90% of people here will miss you sorely if you leave.
                    Perhaps you want a multi year contract?
                    Last edited by savage1; 11-14-2003, 01:21 AM.

Comment

mm

like to see you stick around

Comment

Don't go

I'd crawl 50 miles over broken glass & razor blades just to read your posts.Thanks for all of your input last summer and in the future.
                        Beavers are our furry friends.

Comment

Please stay!

Don't leave because of a few idiots Memphis! I enjoy your posts and I was just getting into the dog racing thing!:D I hope you change your mind. If you don't, please let me know how I can still get your plays!

Comment

Will you marry me?:D

Comment

Alls Well That Ends That Way

I would like to say Thank You to everyone , even the innocent bystanders who had to witness this uncomfortable incident and I will now put it behind me . I have traded e-mails with Monte and explained in detail how this massive misunderstanding came to pass and thereby tempers flaired to extremes.

To Wiz I now see how and why you felt like you did and on the surface it was not all it was cranked up to be . I am sure you acted out of shear loyalty and lost sight of your goals under the cloud of anger , but may I suggest you get your blood pressure checked because it would save you TV`s and me a great deal of grief ( ) .

To Vickie , or 1 smartblonde , or imixit I have come to understand over a period of time that you dont like me ( no big deal ) and we share those views . But it seems to me I never have interjected a thread of yours and that cant be said of you because from the Bnut request months ago ( your 2 cents there ) to the knowlez thing ( your 2 cents there ) then the plucking the yew humor I tried to apply ( your 2 cents there ) to just the other day when I was asking about peoples views on posted wagers ( your 2 cents there ) and even when you PMed me months ago and falt out told me you didnt like me ( your 2 cents there )

I dont know about you but it dont take a rocket scientist to see a pattern here , one that is very clear and self evident " we dont like each other " so can you please one last time honor my request that I have pondered many times

" Take a Hike & Leave Me Alone "

Now thats plain english lady , quit stalking me !

And prove it by not responding because of my ignore list , all three of you are on it !

To the task at hand fellas :

Art : who else would I expect to see things a gator way !

savage1 : rather trite or banal , its still hard to to reason but kind words help ( )

checkers : welcome aboard and thanks for the advise !

knowlez : in no way are there any problems with Herbie ( )

Homer : :cool: as you are I look foward to many parlays in the future ( )

Bnut : see above and know in your heart that we will prevail in the long haul and by the way I do all the nailing on my ranch ( )

H-A-M-M-E-R : I did feel welcome and many cudos to you !!!!!

poboy : I always admire your capping and also the way you bump my posts up ( see the trouble you got me in )

stoneroot : 50 miles thru a junkyard , now thats my kind of man ( )

Domanator : lets get them little doggies this year ( )

FATCAT : you aint got a clue to what your asking , two hell raisn gamblers in the same household ( )

And in closing to all the folks who stop in to tell me good luck and well wishes on my posts ( but mostly the ones who dont ) and you know who you are . Lightn up a bit because its true women will eventually rule the world !

G.L.

***MMM***
                              " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Working...
                              X