Saturday WNBA Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday WNBA Plays

Phoenix -4 over L.A. I bought the hook for this one. Yesterday the spread was Phoenix -3' and today the line goes up a point. The book did the same thing in the previous series. Phoenix was -7' for game 2 against San Antonio and for game 3they raised it to -8'. I took Phoenix that game laid 8' and they won by 8. Ain't gonna let it happen this time.

Indiana v Detroit. Right now this is going to be a no play for me. I think the line is right where it should be. To me this is a flip a coin game, similar to last night, and that was why I laid off yesterday's game. Indiana was -4' last night and won by 4. I am going to look at a few more angles and may post a play later. If I do it will be in this thread.

Good luck on your plays.

Thanks and GL!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

BOL Raven.
      Go Browns!!

Comment

Gl Raven

Comment

good luck with the girls raven
          NFL...........0-0
          NCAAF ......4-3-1
          NBA...........0-0
          NCAAB.......0-0
          NHL...........0-0
          OVERALL
          0-0
          +70.0dls

110 dls per bet

Comment

Phoenix by 11, 85-74. The finals start Tuesday. It's a best of 5. The first 2 games are in Indiana. See ya then.

Comment

I should have just bet the mercury agaisnt the spread instead of parlaying it with the over. I have dominated WNBA on here all season too! I am liking the mercury to win it all!

Comment

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
                X