4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

good luck with tha playz, crazy!

Comment

Nice call C Man. Thanks for posting.

Comment

ho hum...just some more good picks by crazy....keep em coming craze......You saaved me $ cause I had Pitt, then backed off....didn't bet NC St, but backed off a loser.....

you're one hell of a steady capper...

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

nice call crazy

Comment

GREAT JOB CRAZY!!!!!! 3-0 this week on GOY's!! NFL GOY, winner! MLB GOY, winner! CFB GOY, winner! Waiting for WNBA GOY, lol Stay hot bro!!

Comment

To the guy that keeps on Giving!!

Thanks man...

Comment

Congrats Crazy! I was crazy enough to be on the other side

Comment

guys i am sorry latee posting got off work! YOU MIGHT THINK I AM CRAZY AND I REALLY DON'T BET LINES LIKE THIS BUT I AM BETTING USC-45 TONIGHT FOR 500! I LOVE THE PLAY BUT NOT MY FAVORITE CUP A TEA LAYING A BUNDLE! NO WAY DOES WASH .ST SCORE MORE THAN 10 POINTS! GREAT DAY HITTING GOY AND G.TECH. GOOD LUCK ALL! THANKS FOR EVERYTHING. GREAT FORUM!

Comment

Originally posted by crazy1464 View Post
                      guys i am sorry latee posting got off work! YOU MIGHT THINK I AM CRAZY AND I REALLY DON'T BET LINES LIKE THIS BUT I AM BETTING USC-45 TONIGHT FOR 500! !
                      Huh, you are crazy aren't you???

Good Luck and great call earlier ...

Comment

sorry spelling sucks tonight but usc is a good play! i will have some good nfl plays sunday but i will say not to break balls but stay away from bettings tenn the jets will win and cover ! i love the jets and i will not bet them or against them! everybody in the world has talked about how good tenn is and how the jets will have a let down. the world is on tenn 75% all bets ml parlays teasers are tenn and IT IS THE NUMBER 1 BET GAME IN THE NFL THIS SUNDAY AND THE PUBLIC MOVED THE LINE! JUST LIKE THE MIAMI.FLA GAME NUMBER 1 BET COLLEGE GAME OF THE DAY EVERYBODY ON ONE SIDE AND THE LINE MOVES TO V.TECH+3 WHICH WAS A GIFT! STAY AWAY OF TENN SUNDAY!

Comment

Originally posted by crazy1464 View Post
                          sorry spelling sucks tonight but usc is a good play! i will have some good nfl plays sunday but i will say not to break balls but stay away from bettings tenn the jets will win and cover ! i love the jets and i will not bet them or against them! everybody in the world has talked about how good tenn is and how the jets will have a let down. the world is on tenn 75% all bets ml parlays teasers are tenn and IT IS THE NUMBER 1 BET GAME IN THE NFL THIS SUNDAY AND THE PUBLIC MOVED THE LINE! JUST LIKE THE MIAMI.FLA GAME NUMBER 1 BET COLLEGE GAME OF THE DAY EVERYBODY ON ONE SIDE AND THE LINE MOVES TO V.TECH+3 WHICH WAS A GIFT! STAY AWAY OF TENN SUNDAY!
                          Thanks for the heads up on Jets-Tenn game. What games are you leaning towards tomorrow?

Comment

nice work tonight.
                            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

In 20 days you've had 10 GOY plays.

Comment

ITS a message board so $ucking what?

Comment

Working...