Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen Winners...

Ohhhhhhhhhh Shit...

Going against the good Kaptain's big play tonite against my better judgement...

So far:

MICHIGAN STATE +3

VANDERBILT -7

NEVADA +7.5
    Life is a shit sandwich and every day is another bite. The more bread you have, the less shit you have to eat. I want more bread. May you win all your bets...

GL TO YA TONIGHT LIL BEAR....i LIKE TOMORROWS 2 PLAYS A LOT....GET EM IN...THANKS MY MAN.........

PS: I GOT MZO -7, I'LL TAKE A 7 PT WIN FOR A PUSH, AND YOU CAN WIN BY THE HOOK, AND I'LL STILL HIT THE TEASER.......

WOULD BE FINE WITH ME.....JUST NEED LOTS OF POINTS EITHER WAY

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

good luck, lil bear!

Comment

GL tonight LB!!!
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Thought i was on the right side last nite for a while... have to factor in shooting yourself in the foot like Nevada has been doing this year tho. On to the rest...

Adding:

virginia tech
          iowa
          north caroling state
          georgia tech
          louisiana monroe
          mississippi state

Just wanted to add i dont get back into everyones threads to wish them luck like some of you are nice enough to do for me. I just want to say that i do support all of you and that for me it is sometimes a time issue. Recent divorce, 2 young children and work make it difficult to wish each and everyone of us good luck in our wagers. I am sure a lot of you are in a similar situation so lets get the bookie and make all of our lives a little easier...
          Life is a shit sandwich and every day is another bite. The more bread you have, the less shit you have to eat. I want more bread. May you win all your bets...

Comment

GL today littlebear!!!

Comment

Good luck today
              jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Working...
              X