Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PK's Week 3 NFL Thread

404 Houston Texans -3½ -110

The only reason this line is below a touchdown is because too many people are mistrusting the Texans start. Personally I'm on the bandwagon. Their defense is supect against the run however...They start hot usually and their opponent's arent able to run as much. I look for the trend to continue at least one more week.

416 Minnesota Vikings -6½ -110

A lot of people think the Vikings are slow starters and that they have been middle of the road against the run so far means that Gore is going to run all over them...I dont think so. The vikings pride themselves on grinding teams into the dust and I dont see this game being any different than the last 2 except for the rushing defense to take over again.

419 Chicago Bears -2 -110**************

Standard letdown spot after beating the steelers??? I dont think so. Bears played the Steelers tough HOWEVER they didnt step up and win it. The Steelers kicker handed it to them. This week they play a wallace led Seachicken team. Time to get their first REAL win of the season. Star Game!!!

428 Oakland Raiders +2 -110

I love how people are RAVING about the Broncos defense...Are you kidding me??? They get ridiculously lucky against a suspect Bengals team (beating the Packers wasnt much special) and then beat an inept Cleveland team. While I'm not thrilled about the Oakland team in general they are at home and this is a REAL possible letdown game for the Broncos. Even though they could start off 3-0 as a major underdog I simply dont see how long they can hold up this overachieving. This line is suspiciously low IMO.

BOL

PK
    No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

GL Kid!

Comment

Bol pk.
      Go Browns!!

Comment

1-3 on the day so far...Hit the star game though so we're only -1.2 units. Anyway...Here's tonight's play.

430 Arizona Cardinals -3 -110

No buy. I'll split if I have too. With these teams however I simply dont see a field goal deciding it.

BOL

PK
        No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Working...
        X