Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The time is NOW!! G.O.Y. #5 (4-0) in 4 years here

Tennessee +3 2200/2000

I'm locking this one in now at ********* because I know the +3 will not be available by game time, as a matter of fact the opening number of 3 is available at a few books still but has dropped to anywhere between 2.5 to 1 (pinnacle). I won't be shocked if this goes off as a pick em.

Enough of the line garbage, Tennessee is going to slap Mark Sanchez in the mouth! So the line makes no difference as long as you get pick or better.

This league is all about MOTIVATION. We have a NYJ team that just won a mini superbowl by beating the Welker-less (top 5 WR in football) Patriot team that has been dismantled on defense and is nowhere near in sync on offense. Coach Ryan got to pick the mind of a former Patriots backup qb all week leading up to the game and it showed as his defense shut down the Pats. Those teams are very familiar with each other and I'm really not surprised that the Jets won that game. Blah, blah, blah.

The TITANS are 0-2, they were 13-3 last year. They have lost two very tough football games to two very good teams IMO. They will be very hungry to get a win in New York and I have no problem placing my money in Jeff Fischers hands, the guy is one of the best coaches in the league. We know what the Titans are about...ball control, moving the chains, solid defense and smash n dash! This is a very solid team that will be playing with a swagger and intensity to show the league they haven't fallen off and remind us all that the Jets aren't the world beaters that we've been duped to thinking they are.

My favorite time to go big in the NFL is when the public is high on a team and might be starting to take credit away from another. Well, here we have the NY Jets at 2-0 facing the "old kerry collins and the titans" team at 0-2. Hmm, do I really think the Jets are going to 3-0 and the Titans to 0-3?? NO. I think Sanchez will see the best defense he has scheme and talent wise and the Titans will play efficient enough on offense to win an NFL football game, nothing more, nothing less, just the Kerry Collins way.

Not interested in hearing Jets reasonings, my play is stone, I'm very confident the Titans will give the Jets all the smashmouth football they can handle and will catch them in a slight letdown off their Patriots win. I love that the line has come off the +3 in Vegas, and like I said I wont be surprised if this game goes off at a pk. I'm putting this out now because there are still some +3's available online though.

Fade or follow, makes no difference to me. I wish you all success in your wagers this weekend and look forward to watching a very hungry Titans team show up to work on Sunday and takin care of business! My perfect GOY record wouldn't be on the line if I didn't love this game more than almost any, it is by no means a toss up in my eyes.

24-13 TITANS.

Good Luck.
    Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

GL Buddy!

Comment

looks good man

gltu
      Winners don't wait for chances, they take them

Comment

Good Luck GOY

Comment

Good Luck buddy

Comment

Love the call. My feelings exactly. Gl and bring it home

Comment

i like it...good luck
              sigpic

Comment

good luck, ElJugo. I'll probably ride along.

Comment

I love this play as well..good luck buddy

Comment

Yep

Comment

3 things I want to say El Juego:

1.Great job on the 4-0 GOY record so far

2.I agree with you 100%

3.Lets kick the bookies ass and get that GOY record to 5-0

Comment

ON IT HUGE MYSELF EL-LET DO THIS BRuDHA !!
                        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

was going to take moneyline,but its small and the 3 points looks better !!
                          DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

good luck with tha GOY, Juggs!

Comment

GL,

Tenn is a very tough team.
                              NBA is a joke

Comment

Working...
                              X