• Show
Clear All

• MLB Wednesday---My Strongest Card Of The Season

YTD 22-18 +9.56 units
    all plays 1* so far
    Faves 3-4 -1.36 units
    Dogs 18-14 +9.92 units
    Totals 1-0 +1.0 units

I found four plays I like a lot tonight. As I am very selective, only two will be big bets that count in my record. The other two are opinions and only small bets. The top play is the biggest line overlay I've found all year.

2* Twins +113
    This is my first 2* play of the season. Brian Duensing is 4-0 since being inserted in the rotation and gave up zero runs in his last two starts. The Twins are on fire, making a mad chase to catch the Tigers. They've won eight of their last nine and are scoring a lot of runs. Mark Buehrle hasn't been the same pitcher since his perfect game and has given up 22 hits in his last 15 2/3 innings. White Sox have chucked it and have lost six of seven. Huge value on a dog here.

1* A's +115
    Texas has wilted in the pennant stretch. That's not unusual for a team that hasn't been a contender in years. They've lost seven of nine including a 9-1 beatdown last night. Oakland is on a torrid streak that no one has been noticing and the lines haven't caught up (they never do with teams like this). They've now won 10 of the last 12. To make things even better, Clay Mortenson is pitching better this month than Tommy Hunter.

Opinions only:
    Cubs/Brewers OVER (Narveson vs. Samardzija and it's only 9 1/2?)
    Bluejays (Orioles are playing terrible)

BOL griswold!

Comment

Good luck gris
      jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Good luck tonight, grizzle!

Comment

Best of luck Gris...i will definitely be tailing you tonight.

Comment

Good Luck Gris

Comment

Good Luck Gris!

On it as well....lets cash!

Comment

GL tonight Gris, agree with ya....keep in mind, Guthrie for the O's has pitched extremely well his last 5 or 6 starts.

Comment

Good Luck Gris!

Comment

I do want to make it clear that although the Twins play is my only 2* of the season, I do NOT consider it a game of the year. I am merely betting twice my normal amount on the game because I think it is twice as good as any other play I've made.

I think Games of the Year in baseball, where you bet three or four times your normal amount, are very dicey because of the nature of baseball

Comment

Good luck gris
                      He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

gl gris....thanks

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                        X