NBA Picks for Wed==>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Picks for Wed==>

In addition to PoBoys system play which I do like the Bulls by the numbers inclusive.......they started the season losing the first tier of games by an AVERAGE OF OVER 27 POINTS! Then the benching of Rose and the couple of choice starters.....and instant competitive team.....should keep a late night Celtic team traveling last night at bay for +9 1/2 points worth!

Looking at the Spurs and Nets they are almost dead even except for advantage to Nets in FT'% and Spurs in RB. So with Duncan back and the Nets missing all the big boys underneath.....try taking last years champs and points +3...

SPURS +3

BULLS +9 1/2

May add a couple here later! Best of Luck to all!! GoldV
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

best of luck

tonight gv

Comment

Adding==>

NBA:

PISTONS -3

Ben Wallace to play tonight.

UTAH +7

COLLEGE FB

MIAMI -12

Marshall has been turning the ball over at an incredible rate and can not stop it for some reason......that is a motivating factor for me to take Miami's defense to cover the number on this one especially when they are 0-5 vs Marshall the last 5 years. They would dearly love to poor one on them. The RedHawk offense should have no problem scoring on the Herd defense as well.

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!! Goldv
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

GOOD LUCK! :D

Comment

good Luck Tonight
          1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Thanks Homer!

Same to you! Gv

Comment

G.V. :

It is with great remorse that I cannot comply with your request as I do not have nor have had the ability to do such .

I do not control these things , never have !

I suggest you try other methods and see where that gets you because I simply can not do it .

Thanks for being so warm and understanding .

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
              " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

ANOTHER WINNIG NIGHT

I WENT 2-1 LAST NIGHT. LAST 2 DAYS 5-1-1.

SOONER OR LATER SOMEONE WILL PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!!!!!!!

I WILL RETURN TONITE WITH A MAJOR PLAYS IN THE NBA.

Comment

Working...
                X