Nfl goy next week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jordanrules23 View Post
    they could be worst team in football. and they fired Gruden for Raheem.....lol....

HEY TRIMS ........WHATS UP?

Comment

Originally posted by jordanrules23 View Post
      they could be worst team in football. and they fired Gruden for Raheem.....lol....

This is the 3rd freeking game he has coached and your comparing him to john gruden. Wow, unlike gruden he didnt have the luxury of taking over the team that tony dungy built. After those players were gone how good a coach was gruden then?????

How and where you get your thought process is baffling to me. Im sure you think the only reason RAHEEM got the job was because he was black.

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann View Post
        This is the 3rd freeking game he has coached and your comparing him to john gruden. Wow, unlike gruden he didnt have the luxury of taking over the team that tony dungy built. After those players were gone how good a coach was gruden then?????

How and where you get your thought process is baffling to me. Im sure you think the only reason RAHEEM got the job was because he was black.
        keep playing the race buddy!
        jordanrules..................

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann View Post

Forget the race card. Morris should have never been hired to begin with. His experience is extremely limited. His hiring makes zero sense.

Comment

Working...
          X