X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Luck on the GOY.

Comment

Originally posted by grandmama View Post
      JC, please stay out of my threads if you don't have anything to say. I didn't come into your GOY lock thread last week.
      just to let you know, JC didn't have a GOY lock, he just had a large play but didn't call it a GOY.

good luck on your play with tampa
      jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03 View Post
        It sounds more like an emotional revenge pick than a pick with any concrete logic.
        Frank, it seems to me you don't cap anymore on this site. I went back and looked at all your post for 5 pages and didn't see you post anything. All you post about is news updates and give your opinion on Kayne West and the Williams sisters; and that's about it. So please, before you try to figure out the logic behind my picks, do us all a favor and post some winners. By the way Frank, we all have the internet and can read the sports ticker on ESPN, so save yourself a little trouble and stop posting news updates on here because we already know it happened. Post some winners, or some losers for that matter. Just post something. Hell, I already have about 3 good people to fade on here that post all the time, I can always use another.
        "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

JC, please stay out of my threads if you don't have anything to say. I didn't come into your GOY lock thread last week.
          I didnt have a GOY lock thread, large play maybe, but no GOY.

I did have something to say, i said I agreed with Frank.

GL on your GOY
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

Frank, it seems to me you don't cap anymore on this site. I went back and looked at all your post for 5 pages and didn't see you post anything. All you post about is news updates and give your opinion on Kayne West and the Williams sisters; and that's about it. So please, before you try to figure out the logic behind my picks, do us all a favor and post some winners. By the way Frank, we all have the internet and can read the sports ticker on ESPN, so save yourself a little trouble and stop posting news updates on here because we already know it happened. Post some winners, or some losers for that matter. Just post something. Hell, I already have about 3 good people to fade on here that post all the time, I can always use another.

Comment

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww poor gramma......
              jordanrules..................

Comment

good luck Gma ...hope u win
                jordanrules..................

Comment

Good luck on the GOY Gmama!!

Comment

No shit great post.... And GL Looks like a smart play to me

Comment

you are on the right side! giants coming off to division games and plus a monday nighter and goes on the road as td favorite. i just hope t.bay is not as bad a football team as it seems, cause bad football teams in nfl don't cover no more. good luck with the play, i will be on it with you!

Comment

I like the play. Gl Grand mama

Comment

Good Luck g'mama

Comment

good luck
                            Don't be afraid

Comment

Always love home dogs, GL with the play!

Comment

Definition of a tool is right above. No need to call frank out for anything when his post wasn't even close to insulting.

You're an idiot grandma, good luck on your game of the year.
                                "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Working...
                                X