• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No doubt.

Need Maynard big time now!!
    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

guys,huerta is not laying down,i don't know IF I CAN STAND ANOTHER one of these !!
      DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

we need round 3 big guys !!

Comment

we got it guys,but huerta was game !!

Comment

Couldn't have asked for a better 3rd...

Comment

Comment

Chunger...........now you know why i only posted 1 brother, LOL no but seriously chung condit won that 2nd round, it was very close but the adjustments he made, as well as all the work from the bottom ! YOU GOT CONFUSED because of all the horrible decisions lateley.....it's ok brother even I'M confused with judges these days but that was scored right, condit was working elbows, punches and subs all from bottom, he was doing more work and then just took over in the 3rd.....but we needed every bit of that 3rd round to secure the win, sorry i almost or did give you and mavs it looks like a heart attack, hey look at it this way i was on the fence with larson, and condit for my parlays, that's why i told you i took both, i even warned mavs about ellenberger that dude might win KO of the year from Bellator FC.....Larson -600 lost ! It looks like at the end of the day....it all worked out some how. LOL !!!!!!

Comment

Never in doubt..

However a winner nonetheless...talk about heartattack central on not only this dude but Maynard aswell...dont think I can handle shit like that everynight...nice call!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                    Never in doubt..

However a winner nonetheless...talk about heartattack central on not only this dude but Maynard aswell...dont think I can handle shit like that everynight...nice call!!!

i don't know which was worst,mizugaki last time was a pretty freaky win also,mark and i both scored it for jeff curran !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                      i don't know which was worst,mizugaki last time was a pretty freaky win also,mark and i both scored it for jeff curran !!
                      i think this was better,because a lot of refs would have called it 1st round !!

Comment

to be honest when i watched that fight again i did see how curran could have won but i honestly had it a draw.....i also think that fight has been used to show judges how to score MMA

Comment

i think this was better,because a lot of refs would have called it 1st round !!
                          that ref was extremely good, yes for not calling the fight right away, but more for doing his homework and realizing that, that is how condit recovers, he drops and covers like he's done, and then springs up with a knee or elbow, or he will try and get you into falling for a sub while you go in for the kill. I will say condit looked more rocked than ever though, there is a reason why that kid ellenberger is up for KO of the year, it's no fluke, he proved that.

Comment

ALL I CAN SAY IS THIS-stay with the good side of the force refs-LOL !!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                              Never in doubt..

CUZ-u just have to fucking love it-THATS HOW WE ROLL-LOL !!

Comment

Working...
                              X