• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moondogs Tennis Picks 9/15

WTA BELL CHALLENGE
    TUESDAY 6:00 pm
    *SCREAMING YELLOW ZONKER*
    Petrova -5 1/2 GAMES -140 Gullickson*

This will not be close,Petrova in straight sets.If I didn't already had a MATCH OF THE YEAR,this would have been one.

On it as usual thanks and GL brother!!!

Thoughts on Del Potro yesterday?

After those first two sets with how shitty he was playing can you believe he was able to turn the table on a dime and comeback for the win? What an amazing match one of the best I have watched in awhile. The 20 year old Argentinian has a bright future taking down Nadal and Federer to win his first Slam. Federers first serve percentage killed him yesterday and was a huge reason that allowed Del Potro to hang around IMO...
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

gl Moon

Comment

6-1,6-0 it doesn't get any easier

Comment

Nice job moon, congrats on a nice day.
          Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

Originally posted by moondog22 View Post
            6-1,6-0 it doesn't get any easier
            Thanks for the easy winner..

Wasnt this that same tourney last year that Petrova went into and destroyed a buch of no namers for an easy championship?

Also do you have any post game thoughts about the mens final from yesterday??

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
              Thanks for the easy winner..

Wasn't this that same tourney last year that Petrova went into and destroyed a buch of no namers for an easy championship?

Also do you have any post game thoughts about the mens final from yesterday??
              1st time I ever saw Federer choke and lose his cool at the same time.2 points away from game,set,match and he totally disintegrated

Comment

Originally posted by moondog22 View Post
                1st time I ever saw Federer choke and lose his cool at the same time.2 points away from game,set,match and he totally disintegrated
                Yea that was messed up for sure...a total mess with how poorly Del Potro was playing in this first two sets he should have buried him 0-2...I wonder how this choke job will effect him going forward....

Comment

It all started when he got pissed at the chair for allowing Del Potro to challenge like 15 seconds after the point had finished and after consulting with his coaches...that was BS....did you hear him flip and and say dont you tell me to shut up thats shit hahaha...

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                    It all started when he got pissed at the chair for allowing Del Potro to challenge like 15 seconds after the point had finished and after consulting with his coaches...that was BS....did you hear him flip and and say dont you tell me to shut up thats shit hahaha...
                    yeah

Comment

Nice going moonie

Comment

Working...
                      X