• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Fighter 10 Future...Pain

just to have fun with this season.

My pick to win the season is 1/4 a unit (25) Roy Nelson +300

Good Luck Everyone

The rumor is kimbo is on rampage's team, we will see

Is there any possibility that Kimbo will win this? We've all seen him fight professionally and it might as well have been WWE shit before. He's old, slow but has a ton of power. Good luck on tha future...

PK
    No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

When does this start or has it already? I thought Kimbo was one of the coaches?

Comment

Ok looks like it starts tomorrow night at midnight on Spike. I'm definitley going to watch this season.

Comment

Kimbo is a fighter. They've been playing him on the previews because he's a big name and they know the kind of draw he will bring as long as he's there. Hopefully for TUF he will win his first match or they will lose a lot of viewership early. I expect they wont have him fight until about halfway through the first rd just so they can guarantee the non-mma frenzy public

PK

Comment

I know he is a fighter but thought he was some sort of coach on the show. Guess not....

Comment

Originally posted by poskid View Post
              Is there any possibility that Kimbo will win this? We've all seen him fight professionally and it might as well have been WWE shit before. He's old, slow but has a ton of power. Good luck on tha future...

PK
              i don't think kimbo will win, but i also thinks he makes it a little longer than people expect.......BOTTOM LINE here PK is as long as he wins 1 fight in the house, and is not injured HE WILL BE ON THE TUF 10 finale card.....i think that's what the ufc wants long term is just to make a few $ off him, and then done. I hope he does well, I never really did understand why he was kind of denied by everyone for training, everyone thinks he's just a big thug, living in north miami it's hard not to be, but how many thugs you know are down for a game of chess ? I'm only an hour away from him, and i have only met him once,(yes i was scared !) but he seemed like a really good guy, very cool unique personality.

that stuff about him being a good cook is true too, you will see on the show, he can't help it, He cooks for everyone all the time. I have never been to a kimbo cookout but i have had his food from dudes that come from his place, it's REALLY good, no joke he should use the popularity here to open his own grill, anyway i think we all can agree this is the most interesting UF, i'm going to watch every episode of this 1, i have never done that before PK !

Comment

Yeah...I forgot about the Finale card thing. I've also never understood why so many people denied him training. Why would you deny a guy with that kind of star power. He simply has an awesome personality for the camera which is why his street brawl vids were so popular. Bas Ruten was like the only guy that wanted to train him and even then I think he only kinda half assed it. Why would someone deny him when he could easily make you a super popular trainer.

I've only watched 1 UF season all the way through and that was the one with Bisping and Hamill. I think the quality of fighters is what makes the show watchable or brutal. They've had a bad run lately putting up what turned out to be some pretty horrendous fighters (for this level). I also wish they'd show less of the house/bs time and more training. The training has become such a small part of the show now it's ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike View Post
                  I know he is a fighter but thought he was some sort of coach on the show. Guess not....
                  hey big mike the coaches on the show are Rampage Jackson, and Rashad Evans, i heard a few things that no no matter what rampage wants kimbo on his team, he told him he didn't even have to work out, i could be totally wrong but that's what i heard, then again what team he is on doesn't really matter, or does it (Because i think Evans is a much better coach)

Roy nelson my pick is kind of the favorite, he is the one with the most experience on the show, but honestly mike you should watch this one for sure it is stacked with all kinds of former NFL players (4 of them)as well as college players, one of the guys actually beat brock lesnar !................................................. ...............................................whe n he was in high school, still pretty cool to say yea i beat that guy, there is another guy who literally was living out of a garbage bag and a sleeping bag, point is a lot of interesting backstories in this season.

Everyone is going to want to fight Kimbo to be "the one" that beat him, i don't think he can beat them all but i do think he can win a few, he will be good for some comedy too mike.

Comment

Originally posted by poskid View Post
                    Yeah...I forgot about the Finale card thing. I've also never understood why so many people denied him training. Why would you deny a guy with that kind of star power. He simply has an awesome personality for the camera which is why his street brawl vids were so popular. Bas Ruten was like the only guy that wanted to train him and even then I think he only kinda half assed it. Why would someone deny him when he could easily make you a super popular trainer.

I've only watched 1 UF season all the way through and that was the one with Bisping and Hamill. I think the quality of fighters is what makes the show watchable or brutal. They've had a bad run lately putting up what turned out to be some pretty horrendous fighters (for this level). I also wish they'd show less of the house/bs time and more training. The training has become such a small part of the show now it's ridiculous.
                    PK he used to come to ATT everyday, and they would not let him in, this was right after the elite xc thing though, he was polite and everyday showed up and they would not let him in the gym at all, then it began to spill over and some guys were yelling at him from out of the gym, so then he stopped showing up, i also know of a few smaller scholls that also turned him away, i was telling chung about this and he couldn't believe it either, the guy has never once said he was an MMA fighter , he has ALWAYS said that he needed to improve and wanted to train MMA, HE has NEVER called anyone out or said a bad thing about a fighter or a promotion EVER, when i met him i was scared, but behind that big beard is actually a very likable cool headed guy that just wanted help like you said PK.

don't get me on going on Bas, lost some respect for him after what he pulled, basically after months of stringing him along he said OK i will help train you, then basically took his $ and really didn't teach him much at all, even Bas is now admitting it because he knows the show is coming and he knows kimbo is going to talk about him if asked. (between rampage and rashad someone will ask trust me) They will say something like Bas didn't show you that, or i guess Bas really didn't help you, there will be a a comment like that, but they may edit it out of show.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike View Post
                      Ok looks like it starts tomorrow night at midnight on Spike. I'm definitley going to watch this season.
                      yes mike, right after the fights on spike is the first episode, then every wednesday at 10pm. hope you enjoy it.

Comment

I had a feeling that the Bas thing was something liek that. I mean Kimbo looked TERRIBLE in those fights. and you saw no progression. I dont think Kimbo wanting to get his foot in the door is a bad thing. I really do hope that he fights well enough to disspell some of the stuff about him. he could honestly be a very good fighter if someone took the time to make him better. He has a lot of tools that a lot of other guys dream of.

PK

Comment

you have mail brother !!
                          DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                            you have mail brother !!
                            water filled lung.....i gotcha, check your mail

Comment

Working...
                            X