Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ufn.....pain

Gray Maynard TO WIN 5 units

(the line has been everywhere from -260 to -350) i personally got it at -260. anything under -350 i would still make the play.

* This could be updated to a 7 unit play after weigh inn. I will of course update if necessary, for now TO WIN 5 units.

for mavs, chung, PK, chado, FBcoach, tech, Kaz or anyone else that follows me and mark regularly, feel free to ask my opinions, i do have a few small plays on the event i like but just gonna post my big 1.

Good Luck Everyone

* By now everyone has heard (over the phone right chunger ! LOL) or saw that i'm at ATT, i am NOT a signed pro, i am an amatuer that works and trains with pro's and pro prospects. I respectfully will ask paperchaseN to please stay out of my thread as i do not need or want your input. Thank you very much paper.

Im down as usual brother...when does this go off? This Saturday?
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Good Luck Pain.
      I'm with U on this one!!!

a-l-o-h-a

Comment

Mr. PAIN...who's the biggest UNDERDOG you've bet on so far in MMA that you won? How much was the line?
        2009 Record
        GOY: 2-0 (WON: 09/12/09, BYU HALFTIME -10)
        10*: 4-1 (WON: 09/19/09, Auburn -7.5)

SundayNightFootball:1-0 (WON: 09/14/09, Packers -4.5)
        MondayNightFootball:1-1 (WON: 09/15/09, Chargers OVER 43.5)

MMA/BOXING FIGHTS: 1-4

Comment

Yes it is Saturday! Hopefully, kick ass in foots then double up with UFC!!

Comment

Shit this is on Wednesday. Thought it was 103 which is on Saturday.

Comment

YO big mike, chado, it is wednesday night boys.

Comment

Originally posted by PaperChaseN View Post
                Mr. PAIN...who's the biggest UNDERDOG you've bet on so far in MMA that you won? How much was the line?
                I respectfully will ask paperchaseN to please stay out of my thread as i do not need or want your input. Thank you very much paper.

what did you not understand the first time i typed this ?

Comment

Originally posted by mighty mouse View Post
                  Good Luck Pain.
                  I'm with U on this one!!!

a-l-o-h-a
                  good to see you too mighty, mahalo brother

Comment

All over it like white on rice on a paper plate in a snow storm

Hope we nail this one to start off what should be a nice weekend of fights.

PK
                    No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
                      I respectfully will ask paperchaseN to please stay out of my thread as i do not need or want your input. Thank you very much paper.

what did you not understand the first time i typed this ?

I just banned him from your thread.

GL with the pick!

Comment

thanks wayne i appreciate it

Comment

you have mail brother !!
                          DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Good luck PAIN, I always play your guys picks, but this is a lot of juice for me to lay.....

I'll have to play it to win small.

Thanks for the play.
                            "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                              Good luck PAIN, I always play your guys picks, but this is a lot of juice for me to lay.....

I'll have to play it to win small.

Thanks for the play.
                              hey mavs i also have a small parlay with maynard and Larson. i think it's around -180 juice.

I'm torn between larson and condit as to who to tell you to parlay, maybe both or all 3, just some ideas for you, i really don't see larson losing, and the only way condit losses is underestimation.....(they guy he is fighting was in the bellator FC that i always talked about and the only reason he is in the UFC for this fight is because of his highlight KO in bellator,) ufc scooped him up real quick but he is taking the fight on short notice, and condit IMO just has more skills.

Both of those should be good mavs, i went with larson FYI.

Comment

Working...
                              X