Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you ask me, here's where KYB lost it !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you ask me, here's where KYB lost it !

Daytona Coke Zero 400

Should of settled for 2nd (first loser) Fvck the Championship!

NASCAR.COM Video - Final Laps: Stewart gets whopper of a win

Kudos Kb on a good points day in Survivor ! It's a mileage race now and some of the front runnings are running out of gas ! Flipper is one lucky SOB .... need to put a bummer on 'em.

PS - wayne is done . Vols .... u in trouble now bouy !
    Too bad about Irish fan ... she was on the comeback trail and threw it away w/Bliss . NEJake .... I don't know you well enough to chastise but I will say that you NEED to do some Judicious picking .

BOL

PSS - is my Bitch .

Comment

Originally posted by Ldawg View Post
      Daytona Coke Zero 400

Should of settled for 2nd (first loser) Fvck the Championship!

NASCAR.COM Video - Final Laps: Stewart gets whopper of a win

Kudos Kb on a good points day in Survivor ! It's a mileage race now and some of the front runnings are running out of gas ! Flipper is one lucky SOB .... need to put a bummer on 'em.

Too bad about Irish fan ... she was on the comeback trail and threw it away w/Bliss . NEJake .... I don't know you well enough to chastise but I will say that you NEED to do some Judicious picking .

BOL

PSS - is my Bitch .

PSSS - This message brought to you by the LUCKY DOG !

Comment

Originally posted by Ldawg View Post
        I got 1 more shitty guy left and then I'm bringing the heat.I got 7 possible winners over the next 10 races I'm coming to the front

How tight was nascar21 this past week? Seemed like everyone up front got 18-24 points.It's getting very good now

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
          I got 1 more shitty guy left and then I'm bringing the heat.I got 7 possible winners over the next 10 races I'm coming to the front

How tight was nascar21 this past week? Seemed like everyone up front got 18-24 points.It's getting very good now
          You ain't got shit left to compete with me

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
            Yeah - what race you got Michael Waltrip picked to win ? The same one that Bobby Labonte finishes 2nd ?

Looks to me Vols that your 5-6 guys short !

BOL to all .... like DW sez, cinch up them seatbelts tight boys, let's go Racin' !

Beware the Phat Okie ! JMHO

Comment

Shit, I don't know who has what left, but I do know that my pool of drivers is as thin as the rubbers I use. I do have my double pick left and can only hope for some good luck down the stretch, ya never know. Just hope I can hang on to a $$ spot. dawg, ya don't need to know me to chastise me....chastise away!!!!!

If you really wanna know how thin the pool is, I go BAREBACK!!

Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

dawg ... How are you pal?? Hope everything is going well for you

Comment

Working...
                X