X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks For Monday (GOY)

NFL
    ------

As with any GOY, nothing is guaranteed and everyone should be smart about their wagers. Don't go crazy and don't let one mans opinion cloud your own.

All Time GOY Record = (32-18)

"Game of the Year" ( Units)

New England -10 (-130)

I'm going against my own rule of thumb here, not once but twice. I have never played "My" team as a GOY and i have never played or posted a GOY play in week 1 of any new season.

I simply can't help myself with this one. IMO, Brady and the offense looked great in the preseason and they do not look like they will miss a beat from the 2007 version we saw. The offense is in tact and they added veteran's Fred Taylor and Joey Galloway in to the mix. They are deep at WR and they are even deeper at RB, with 5 guys who have all started in this league and who all own either a 100 Yd Rushing or Receiving game to their credit. The Offensive line looks solid as well.

The Defense lost a lot of veteran leadership and experience but sometimes change isn't always a bad thing. They needed to start getting younger on defense and they took a big step in that direction this offseason. Gone are Bruschi, Vrabel, Harrison, Seymour and Seau. In place of Bruschi and Vrabel are the return from injury of Adalius Thomas and the very up and coming Gary Guyton. Now that Seymour is gone, they can finally get Jarvis Green in there to rush the passer. I love this kid and he is a good one. They also added DL/LB Derrick Burgess in a trade from Oakland too. They are changing from a 3-4 defense to more of a 4-3 and it looked good in the preseason. The secondary is younger but they finally have some youth & speed back there with Meriweather, Wheatley, Chung and the draft pick Darius Butler from UConn. They are deep everywhere.

Buffalo, Buffalo, Buffalo. This team loved their new no huddle offense implemented in the preseason and they ended up with the most inept offense in the whole league during exhibition games. They were horrible and they fired the OC 3 weeks before the start of the season. The offense is somewhat of a train wreck right now. Going in to the game Monday night, they are starting 2 Rookie's are Guard and a guy at Tackle who has never played in a meaningful NFL game. They are going to be in trouble with that O-Line. They also will be without the suspended Marshawn Lynch. Fred Jackson gets the start at RB and he will be backed up by a guy who had 6 carries last season, Xavier Omon. They have zero depth at the RB position so it could be a long night for them. If they can't run the ball or they get behind, and Edwards is forced to throw it, good luck hoping that line protects you. The Buffalo defense has always struggled with Brady and i do not think they added anyone who is going to change that.

The Patriots have won 11 straight against Buffalo and they are (9-2) Ats in those games. The average score in those 11 games is ... New England 29.1 Buffalo 8.7

9 of the 11 were won by DD and 6 of the 11 were won by 20+

I really think Belichick and Brady want to make a statement in this one and let the League know they are back. Brady wants to show he hasn't missed a beat and the defense wants to show that they are younger, quicker and better than last year. I like even numbers and i like -10 more than -11 ... "Just in case" ... so i suggest to buy down.

New England 38 Buffalo 10

GOOD LUCK!

...... and no, i won't be changing my mind tomorrow!

Comment

good luck, buddy! i like tha call!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Best of luck brother! Love the call

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post

Best of luck to you tomorrow on your GOY!!!

Comment

goood luck! yeah don't change your mind. I've learned my lesson here at BA.
              2009 Record
              GOY: 2-0 (WON: 09/12/09, BYU HALFTIME -10)
              10*: 4-1 (WON: 09/19/09, Auburn -7.5)

SundayNightFootball:1-0 (WON: 09/14/09, Packers -4.5)
              MondayNightFootball:1-1 (WON: 09/15/09, Chargers OVER 43.5)

MMA/BOXING FIGHTS: 1-4

Comment

Git R Done!

Comment

I also got -10 back in jul and it looks like the line is up to 11.5 now......i sure hope your right cause you got balls making a dd fav your goy.....i'm rooting for you cause i didn't bet as much....
                  "My desire to be well informed is currently at odds with my desire to remain sane"

Comment

BOL there Wayne Wonder.. This was my top play for tommorrow as well.. now I am gonna bump it up as well.. Lets bring it on home. Go Pats.
                    Go Browns!!

Comment

Good luck wayne hope you hit the goy

jt
                      jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

BOL on your GOY

Comment

good luck wayne
                          Don't be afraid

Comment

BOL Buddy

Comment

Thanks for the fade bro

Thats the only way I can play this game. I may even lay the moneyline juice to back it up.
                              NBA is a joke

Comment

Working...
                              X