No announcement yet.

CHASING that NFL PAPER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I actually made this a GOY...MY GOY bets are 25 Units this was a 15 unit play...I think you guys missed it but I had a GOY on Philly too 50 Units. Im a "paper chaser BOOOOYYY" "

-Signed PaperBoy
    Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Enough of the bashing

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
        Enough of the bashing
        Your the boss monte but IMO this is where you have to turn the other cheek.His ass lost alot of people some money I'm sure and some of them are probably "GUEST" to this site.I would hate this quack to run off 1 person more less a few of them who was thinking about being a member here.I'm sorry but fuck him and I will go in every thread he starts until I get banned to warn guest and members that he's a fake and does no good to this site

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
          Your the boss monte but IMO this is where you have to turn the other cheek.His ass lost alot of people some money I'm sure and some of them are probably "GUEST" to this site.I would hate this quack to run off 1 person more less a few of them who was thinking about being a member here.I'm sorry but fuck him and I will go in every thread he starts until I get banned to warn guest and members that he's a fake and does no good to this site
          The guy screwed up and has been told how he should have handled the situation. How many people have called him a tool, idiot, douche etc.? I mean shit if you made a mistake like this would you want to continue too get the shit bashed out of you?

Comment

I mean shit if you made a mistake like this would you want to continue too get the shit bashed out of you?
            It wouldn't matter cause I would never come around again to see if I got bashed

Comment

The guy screwed up and has been told how he should have handled the situation. How many people have called him a tool, idiot, douche etc.? I mean shit if you made a mistake like this would you want to continue too get the shit bashed out of you?
              He was told to apologize and instead he chose to bash members, even after knowing how pissed people were that he cost them money. That spells U*S*E*L*E*S*S. Sorry I'm making an issue out of this, but he needs to either apologize or get the fuck out of here....

KAZ
              [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                He was told to apologize and instead he chose to bash members, even after knowing how pissed people were that he cost them money. That spells U*S*E*L*E*S*S. Sorry I'm making an issue out of this, but he needs to either apologize or get the fuck out of here....

KAZ
                He posted a retraction of the Hawaii game 19 hours and 45 minutes before it Kicked off. He's been bashed and called every name in the book. If the shoe was on the other foot I'm sure we would be getting an e-mail from you regards letting people bash the shit out of you. Of course you would have apologized first thing.

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post

KAZ
                  Fuck an apology.He knew what he did and then came back in today to say "fuck off".
                  By the way I'm winning money today and just cracked me second beer.This is total frusration on him hurting the sites reputation and nothing else.

Comment

Working...
                  X