Fridays Ncaa FB Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fridays Ncaa FB Play

Went 1-1 lastnight, only 1 play today. Posting pretty early, have a game tonight and will be gone from mid-afternoon till late tonite. We play a powerhouse tonite, they are a state ranked team and we will have are hands full. Anyway on to the game, I feel Colorado is very comparable to Purdue who Toledo played last week. They both want to run the football,and then go to playaction passes. Last week Colorado threw the ball more than they wanted to because the were down big early. Colorado should be able to run the ball against Toledo's D who gave up 234 yards rushing to Purdues #1 back, which should open up the playaction pass. On Defense Colorado got torched several times by a not very good Col. St. offense. Toledo passed for over 400 yards against Purdue last week. Even though Toledo is opening the season with Purdue and Colorado, they kind of lucked out because these 2 teams will prob finish at the bottom of their divisions. I expect both team to move the ball fairly easily, and put up some points tonight. So heres what we got

Colorado/Toledo Over 53 1/2

Good Luck
    FB Coach

Good luck coach
    jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

gl coach

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

BOL FB coach. I am against u here so 1 of us will hit brother
        Go Browns!!

Comment

Nice hit tonight on the over, hoping to carry it over to the weekend!

Comment

Working...
          X